EY Calgary Canada
2 months ago
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Consulting Services is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant to join our SAP Data and Analytics team. This role offers variety, responsibility, and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. We are looking for an individual who combines experience leading SAP projects with an aptitude for driving sales pursuits and for helping grow our business.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Consultant, you'll assist in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the ERP... advisory market. These are shared with all EY market facing organizations to provide consistency and common platforms with which to go to market. A willingness to travel to meet client needs.
You will participate in large scale SAP client engagements and stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business and to your domain of expertise. You should be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be comfortable interfacing with a client on a daily basis. This role requires daily interaction with the client at many levels.
Skills And Attributes For Success
• Effectively team with diverse skills and backgrounds and foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise domain knowledge with technology skills.
• Demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge.
• Ability to lead a team of consulting professionals on multiple projects.
• A strong work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Should have S/4 HANA LTMC and LTMOM experience, Experience in Syniti ADM is a bonus
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in SAP Data Migration LTMC and LTMOM Technical load and trouble shoot experience
• Prior experience with Syniti ADM is preferred.
• Prior experience in migrating master Data objects like Materials, Business Partner ( Customer/Supplier) , PIR, BOM,
• Including expertise in Data Migration including Extraction, Transformation, Cleansing and Loading (ETL) from Legacy systems to S4 HANA.
• In-depth understanding of Data Cleansing, Mapping and Conversion rules, writing extraction and load programs.
• Deep understanding of Data validation techniques and familiarity with creation of SAP Queries
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Prior consulting experience and a demonstrated history of driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects at the "C" level of Fortune 500 companies.
What We Look For
We are looking for an individual who combines experience leading SAP projects with an aptitude for driving sales pursuits and for helping grow our business. We are looking for someone with strong vision and drive and with a desire to stay on top of trends. We are looking for someone who is passionate about SAP, project management and developing and managing high-performing teams.
What We Offer
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today
SAP Senior Consultant - Data Migration Calgary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.