Paradigm Consulting Group
Paradigm Consulting Group Winnipeg Canada
2 months ago
Paradigm Consulting Group is in an active growth phase and securing talented consultants is a critical component of our success. We are looking for Cloud Platform Specialist to join our team. The role will be based remotely for our customer who are in Winnipeg and Regina. Kindly note candidates must reside in Canada to qualify.
If you have strong Cloud Platform experience and feel that the responsibilities shown below describe you to a tee, we’d like to hear from you!
Each requirement we receive varies, but the skillset may include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 5 – 7 years experience in an infrastructure service delivery environment
• Experience within a 24x7 production environment, preferably across multiple data centers and 3rd party service providers
• Expert proficiency in Linux, Windows server and Active Directory platforms
• Knowledge of cloud based IaaS environment management... certifications in GCP and Azure an asset
• Knowledge of IP networking, including LAN, Wireless, SDWAN and VPN technologies, Certifications with Cisco, Palo Alto an asset
• Knowledge of ITSM or ITOM activities and their role and implementation in a large corporation, applicable certifications is an asset
• Knowledge of ServiceNow platform
• Must have exceptional communication, organization, time management skills and strong personal commitment to quality service
Duties May Include
• Operational support of a key multi-cloud, multi-vendor platform with high availability requirements
• Ensure effective monitoring of platform availability, responsiveness, health, security and integrity of systems including infrastructure maintenance and patching activities
• Vendor management of third-party service providers in a hybrid-outsourced environment
• Establish and continually refine technology management processes including continuous improvement, root cause analysis and critical outage response capabilities
• Engage in performance and fault analysis for issues requiring in-depth, extended investigation. Recommend unique approaches to issue resolution, including situation analysis, testing strategies, and fault reproduction.
• Provide expert technology platform support of change implementation process including impact analysis, method of procedure review, implementation, and verification.
• Maintain all current operational reference documentation and changes are introduced to the environment
• Responsible for identifying end user reported incident trends and documenting knowledge articles to aid in first level resolution
• Responsible for operations focused project support with an emphasis on operational transition activities
What You Can Expect From Us
• An IT and Business Consulting practice with over 32 years of experience and presence in Regina, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Calgary and consultants working remotely across Canada
• Opportunity to work on exciting, challenging and transformational projects
• Support for your Professional Development program
• Competitive compensation, benefits, profit sharing and vacation policies
• An organization that believes in work/life balance: after seven (7) years of service, you will receive a six (6) week paid sabbatical to re-charge and relax
• Exciting Employee Ownership options
• Access to a network of consultants with deep knowledge and experience to support and connect with
Paradigm Consulting Group is in an active growth phase and securing talented consultants is a critical component of our success. The desired candidate will be a dynamic and energetic individual will join lead a high performing team of professionals committed to helping our customers get the most from their investments in business processes and information technology.
To learn more about our Benefits, Culture or apply for these opportunities, please visit our website: Careers.ParadigmConsulting.com
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Paradigm Consulting Group is committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness and gender equity and we believe that everyone deserves to have equal opportunities. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply
Cloud Platform Specialist (Remote) Winnipeg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.