Leidos Scoresby VIC Australia
2 months ago
Every person at Leidos plays an important and valued role bringing science, engineering and technology together to produce practical solutions for our customers’ most complex problems. It’s how we help to make the world safer, healthier and more efficient - work that matters and a mission, like those of our customers, we are passionate about. We’re open minded, ambitious and committed to enabling our people to do their best work, to be inspired by what they can achieve and the impact they can have.
Here in Australia, we’re agile and growing fast. Our 1,400 employees are busy building an enviable reputation for innovation and delivery. And, as part of a US-based organisation with 37,000 people and a 50 year history, we are able to draw upon world-leading technical expertise to help us provide the best solutions to our customers.
We have a permanent opportunity to join our IT Projects group to support the delivery of Defence programs. Including... the direct support the start-up of the first phase of a new multi-year program, which will expand the capacity of the large enterprise environment for the next step of the program.
In this role, you will write, in clear and concise language, such technical documents as procedure manuals, service manuals, knowledge base articles and related technical publications concerned with installation, operation, and maintenance of IT systems. Your outstanding interpersonal skills will ensure you verify knowledge by interviewing team members, including technical subject matter experts, engaged in developing new products and services or in making improvements.
Your accountabilities will include:
• developing technical documentation format that is compliant to contractual agreements.
• standardising and editing technical documentation prepared by managers, engineers, architects and other technical team members.
• ensuring materials are organised and completed within identified timeframes in accordance with defined standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
• conducting technical document content verification activities including desktop analysis and participation during tests.
• creating and maintaining technical meeting minutes.
• Assisting in the development of in house and project documentation.
You'll have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills along with good time management, planning and organising skills. You are analytically minded with strong problem-solving skills and hold a high level of initiative and self-motivation. You'll also have:
• significant experience in technical writing within a large, complex environment
• good knowledge across broad array of technology and domains
• High level proficiency in Microsoft office suite
• Experience with IT Service Desks, IT Service Management and IT Support
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen with a TSPV clearance.
The successful candidate may need to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements applicable to this role, and your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
This is a fast growing business currently implementing a range of business improvement initiatives, so you’ll have the chance to see some market leading technologies implemented across the function along with contributing to building further on the progressive work currently being developed. We offer a flexible working environment where it’s possible to design your ideal work week.
You’ll be joining a fun and friendly team who support each other closely and love to celebrate together.
I'm interestedI'm interested
Scoresby VIC Australia
Jobs in Scoresby VIC Australia
Technical Writer | TSPVScoresby, Australia Scoresby VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.