Randstad Australia Brisbane QLD Australia
2 months ago
An initial 15 month contract is available to work with a large program of work within the Queensland government.
Currently in the Delivery phase of the program, you will work in a team delivering new and updated process documentation – primarily procedures, work instructions and guidelines in MS Word - to specify new ways of working for operational staff engaged in planning and undertaking compliance monitoring of Queensland workplaces.
The role will involve reviewing key inputs such as existing process documentation and future-state process diagrams, prior to drafting process documentation using new templates and in alignment with the new document architecture.
The role will involve engagement with business stakeholders to elicit and respond to feedback on the draft process documentation.
• You will be an experienced Technical Writer, used to working collaboratively in a project environment to produce process documentation to help define new ways of working for... operational staff.
• You have the ability to efficiently disseminate information from inputs such as existing process documentation and future-state process diagrams, to incorporate into new process documentation such as procedures, work instructions and guidelines.
• You will be adaptable in applying your skills to different organisational contexts, and comfortable liaising with business stakeholders to clarify content and respond to feedback on draft documentation.
• You will be highly proficient in MS Word and ideally have experience in drafting process documentation for organisations delivering technical or regulatory services.
• Demonstrated experienced in drafting process documentation in the MS Word application, such as procedures, work instructions and guidelines, using inputs such as existing process documentation and future-state process diagrams
• Demonstrated experience in engaging with stakeholders to clarify content requirements and respond to feedback on draft documentation
• Demonstrated ability to adapt technical writing skills to different organisational standards and practices - for example: for different audiences; to align to new documentation architecture or; using new templates.
• Demonstrated experience in managing technical writing tasks to meet quality and time objectives in an Agile project environment.
What you will be doing:
• Research existing process documentation and future-state process diagrams as inputs to updating process documentation (procedures, work instructions and guidelines).
• Draft process documentation using new templates and in alignment with the new document architecture.
• Engage with business stakeholders as required to clarify content and to respond to feedback on draft documentation.
• Manage feedback from formal checks and update process documentation ready for endorsement.
• Manage the drafted process documents in accordance with the agreed document control process, including updating document registers.
• Ensure practices and documentation align with company documentation architecture and documentation drafting standards and processes.
Experience in drafting process documentation for organisations delivering technical or regulatory services.
For more information, contact [email protected] or apply now
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Agile | Process documentation | Architecture |
• Relevant Degree or diploma
Brisbane QLD Australia
Jobs in Brisbane QLD Australia
Technical Writer - Agile Brisbane QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.