ACADEMICS Warnham Horsham United Kingdom
2 months ago
Surrey - Education - Psychology - Therapy - Aspiring Child Psychologist - SEN - Learning Support Assistant - £78-£90 per day
Are you motivated by supporting and helping others? Then this Aspiring Child Psychologist role could be for you!
We are looking for dedicated Special Needs LSAs (Learning Support Assistants) to support children with mild to severe learning difficulties.
Career progression includes Child Psychology and Educational Psychology routes, SEN Teacher, Speech and Language Therapist, and Occupational Therapist.
The Aspiring Child Psychologist role is an excellent way to get your 'foot in the door', providing the opportunity to work closely and network with other teams of professionals, gaining relevant experience, and expanding your knowledge and skillset. The LSA role will give you essential experience within a challenging yet rewarding setting.
A common feature for many children and young people with special educational needs is marginalisation and disadvantage... trauma, dysfunctional family relationships, low educational attainment and stigmatisation. Subsequently they face many barriers in life and are more 'at risk' of negative outcomes. As an Aspiring Child Psychologist, you will be instrumental in providing consistency, and equipping children and young people with tools to ensure they feel safe, secure, empowered, and believe that they can succeed in life.
Job Role and Responsibilities of an Aspiring Child Psychologist:
• Assist the class teacher in providing the learning experience of students
• Behaviour and pastoral support
• Ability to build robust and effective relationships with students
• Practical approach to meet the individual needs of students
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Caring, compassionate, and a good listener
• Willing to work 1:1 and in small groups with students
• Ensure safeguarding of students
• Attend staff meetings and complete appropriate CPD
• *January start, trial days taking place to ensure the role and school is right for you
• *Excellent on-site training, support and CPD is provided to ensure safeguarding of all students
• *Mon-Fri, 08:30 to 16:00, PAYE, term time only
• *£78-£90 per day
• *Part-time roles also available
• *You MUST have right to work in the UK in order to apply - no Visa sponsorship
Candidates registering with Academics Ltd will need to have or apply for an Enhanced DBS and/or overseas police check where appropriate
Apply now or contact Eleanor Chessun-Lawrence at Academics Ltd if you are interested in the Aspiring Child Psychologist role:
01483 362 636 l [email protected]
Aspiring Child Psychologist
Warnham Horsham UK
Jobs in Warnham Horsham United Kingdom
Aspiring Child Psychologist Warnham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.