Mondia Group Madrid Spain
2 months ago
WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organization with an engaged and high- performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you... The purpose of our Database Administrator is to be part of the international DBA team that contributes to the company's success by designing, implementing, and maintaining database services.
The purpose of our Database Administrator is to be part of the international DBA team that contributes to the company's success by designing, implementing, and maintaining database services.
- Ensure data assets are available for use by applications and business clients, recoverable in the event of system failures, and secure from a possible breach.
- Supports a heterogeneous environment
- Periodic database server health checks for backups, jobs, mirroring, replication, etc.
- Monitor and profile production database servers for load and performance bottlenecks.
- Query optimization and performance tuning
- Assist application developers with database schema and procedure changes according to best practices
- Analysis and approval of database schema and procedure changes from the sandbox to development, QA, and production environments
- Support internal teams by creating and implementing customized automated solutions to drive data quality and completeness.
- Think outside the box and approach infrastructure with modern techniques that are agile and scalable
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills, and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Other qualifications include:
- 5+ years experience in database administration
- Practical and demonstrable knowledge in a 24*7 production environment including the design and implementation of high-availability redundant database architecture, backups, and recovery
- Excellent experience of MySQL and good knowledge of MongoDB
- Experience in AWS database technologies (like RDS, Aurora, Memory DB)
- Good experience of normalization "data modelling" is required
- Experience in collaborating with developers
- Experience in supporting databases on Linux in a production environment
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision on a complex assignment
- Ability to research and articulate recommended solutions and technology; design, develop and document technical solutions; document procedures and change management documentation; experience managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion good written and oral English communication skills to successfully engage with customers and colleagues.
• Health Insurance
• Paid time off
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
• Cooperation in a highly motivated, young, international team spread across 3 continents
• An attractive location in a creative and modern office in the heart of Madrid
Database Administrator (Job Ref: 1882) Madrid jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.