William James Recruitment
William James Recruitment Manchester United Kingdom
2 months ago
Are you a Copywriting professional looking for a fresh start and a new career?
If you’re looking to cut through the noise and find a company that offers genuine support, and progression prospects – your search is over!
William James Recruitment is the number one recruitment partner to law firms in the UK & Internationally.
Founded in 2009 by CEO Paul Wingfield with a commitment to providing the best possible service, we are not your average recruiter.
We build long-term relationships with clients & candidates and work with an extensive network of the best law firms & lawyers.
You will join our talented team of Legal Recruitment Consultants, Researchers, who are all highly skilled, driven individuals dedicated to delivering the best possible service.
What’s on offer?
Benefits & Perks
• 28 days of annual leave + statutory Bank Holidays + Christmas shutdown.
• The opportunity to gain an additional 12 incentive days.
• A brand-new laptop & mobile.
• On-site gym with discounted... membership.
• A full social calendar of team building & networking events.
• The William James Birthday Bundle, which includes a day off on your birthday plus £50 to put towards an activity, meal, or event with a friend or partner.
Environment & Culture
• Vibrant City Centre office with a private terrace and outdoor working space, fantastic for the warmer months.
• Proximity to Manchester’s best restaurants, cafés, bars & shops.
• Dog-friendly office.
• Refreshments, premium coffee machine & cold drinks fridge.
• Fresh fruit & breakfast items provided.
• Dress for your day policy.
• Flexible working from home options.
• Diverse, progressive, and collaborative team culture.
• Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
• Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
• Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
• Submit work to Senior teams for input and approval.
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
• Promote content on social media.
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
• Update website content as needed.
• Adhoc marketing support.
Come and join our team!
Don't hesitate to contact Laura Pagan, our Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist, for an initial conversation.
Email: [email protected]
Landline: 0161 826 3140 Mobile: 07712 687 129
Jobs in Manchester United Kingdom
Senior Content Writer Manchester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.