Viable Data Oxford United Kingdom
2 months ago
Viable Data is an innovative technology, data and UX consultancy, delivering excellence through our projects and providing our people with a supportive culture and opportunities for growth and continuous learning.
We thrive on the challenge of working across different projects, user needs, and technologies and our teams and people live this every day. Our people-first approach and culture is central to our growing success as a consultancy.
We are an all-inclusive equal opportunities employer and proudly celebrate diversity. If you thrive on challenge, have a passion to learn and make a difference, and enjoy being part of a growing multidisciplinary team, look no further and start your Viable career, now.
About The Role
As a Bid Writer you will be working across the whole bid lifecycle, consistently producing concise and compelling content. You will engage with people and teams across the business and work together in submitting first class bids. Joining our rapidly... growing team, you will play a pivotal role in our business growth as we increase partnership bids and develop material to support the release of new products and solutions.
This role has a remote working arrangements with occasional travel to our offices in Oxford.
Your core responsibilities will be:
• Working with different stakeholders on multiple bids simultaneously
• Writing quality PQQ’s, proposals and tender submissions against briefs.
• Collaborating with internal subject matter experts and partner teams to gather useful information.
• Creating well-structured and compelling case studies and material.
• Updating the bid content library.
• Developing bid supporting documents such as case studies and CV’s.
• Supporting the completion of framework, bids and awards submissions to timescales.
• Escalting issues or priorities to the bid team lead when necessary.
• Keeping the bid team lead informed on progress through regular briefings.
Skills and experience needed
• Demonstrable experience of working on bids.
• Experience of copywriting and creating compelling and concise answers for different audiences and verticals.
• Task prioritisation and managing your time effectively to meet competing deadlines.
• Excellent spelling and grammar with exceptional attention to detail and ability to self-scrutinise work.
• A general understanding of, or an interest in technology, and willingness to learn.
Due to the nature of work, you must be willing to undergo and be capable of achieving BPSS security clearance
Why work with us?
As well as providing a great place to work that has an amazing culture and the opportunity to work on excellent projects where you will really make a difference, we have a whole host of additional employee benefits.
Our benefits package includes:
• Salary up to 45K DOE
• 25 days leave
• 5 days dedicated training allowance, with individual budget
• Mentoring system, with 6-month review cycles
• Flexible hours and supportive of remote working
• Company pension contributions
• Annual bonus based on company performance
• Choice of company laptop (Macbook, Windows
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.