Business Media International Sdn. Bhd.
Business Media International Sdn. Bhd. Selangor Malaysia
2 months ago
Be part of Southeast Asia's largest B2B media company today.
• As an Account Manager, you will be assigned to manage sponsorship programs and sell some of the best media and events in Asia.
• You will be making calls and visits to corporate decision makers and share with them the products that we have - which ranges from media, exhibitions and conferences to roadshows and business summits.
• You will occasionally provide support to editorial, marketing, advertising and event operations when so required.
• To excel in this position, you should have extensive sales experience in media, exhibitions, conferences, events or sponsorship and have a sound understanding of business concepts and local issues.
• You should dress well and able to present confidently to decision makers at all levels
• We are looking for experienced candidates.
• This is a SALES MANAGEMENT position.
• On-target Earnings = more than RM 20,000 per month! Our top sales performers regularly earn 5 digit... income!
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Business Media International is a subsidiary of Audience Analytics Limited and is a leading provider of B2B intelligence and growth analytics.
Our brands and products are spread across the following segments:
• SME Magazine is Asia's best selling business with over 350,000 readers spread across Asia, and 120,000 in Malaysia alone, SME Magazine is the industry leader in Malaysia and Singapore and No. 2 (and growing fast!) in Indonesia.
• HR Asia is the region's most authoritative publication for senior HR professionals. HR Asia readers are the new breed of dynamic, mobile HR professionals who are now taking the HR scene in Asia by storm!
• Capital Asia <資本> is the first regional business and investment publication for the elite group of wealthy and influential individuals - drivers of the new Asian economy.
• CXP Asia is the leading website for Customer eXperience Professionals; dedicated to alleviating the standards of customer experience and engagement across Asia.
• Energy Asia is the region's most comprehensive portal for the energy industry, covering both fossil and renewable energy - and across the whole spectrum from the upstream production to downstream derivatives.
• Truth TV <真相> uncovers the truth across the latest political, social and economic news, combining investigative journalism with deep coverage of issues in easy-to-read presentation for our informed, millennial readers.
• Logistics Asia - the regional leader in logistics news, events and intelligence.
EXHIBITIONS AND CONFERENCES
We own some of the most prolific exhibitions and conferences in the region - many of which are absolute industry leaders in their respective verticals.
• JobStreet.com MCTF (Malaysia Career and Training Fair)
• SME Solutions Expo
• ITX Asia
• Inspired SME
• Future HR
Our proven, on-demand analytics are used by some of the region's largest companies - from Fortune 500 companies to key state-owned enterprises.
• Total Engagement Assessment Model (TEAM) is our proprietaty assessment tool for employee engagement deployed to over 1 million employees each year from over 6,000 companies across 11 markets.
• CXP Velocity measures real-time and periodic customer feedback across four dimension: Effort, Engagement, Experience and Evangelism; going beyond popular indices like CSAT and NPS.
• SME100: Fast Moving Companies is the only awards for SMEs that are awarded across Southeast Asia – Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam. Since 2009, over 1,000 Malaysian companies have been named into the list, with many having move on to become public listed or attain regional and international success.
• Golden Bull Award is jointly organised with Singapore Press Holdings; and is the premier business awards for businesses since 2002. Today, the Golden Bull Award is organised in Singapore, China, Taiwan and Malaysia.
• HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia is the largest and broadest awards for workplace excellence and employee engagement. Held in 12 markets including mainland China, Korea, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Singapore - it is also the only awards 100% determined by employees.
Additional Company Information
51 - 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
Benefits & Others
Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts
Account Manager (Media Sales & Sponsorship) Selangor jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.