Michael Murphy Home Furnishing
Michael Murphy Home Furnishing Ireland Ireland
2 months ago
Assistant Store Manager – Sandyford store
Reports to: Store Manager
The OTE (On target earnings) for this role is €42k+
We are growing and therefore seeking an Assistant Store Manager to join our latest store. Michael Murphy Home Furnishings is a leader in the furniture retail market. We are a growing, stable company that is built on family values. Attracting and retaining great employees is one of our top priorities. Michael Murphy Home Furnishings is looking for the right person to join our talented and professional team.
The Assistant Store Manager supports the Store Manager with managing the sales team to obtain maximum store growth. This role creates a customer experience resulting in complete customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines. This position assures that store achieves sales and our customer service standards. The Assistant Store Manager strives to create an inspirational, fun, and productive culture.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Create an... engaging, positive working environment and strong selling culture
• Demonstrate the Company’s Values in the performance of all job functions
• Support the Store Manager by driving sales and increasing overall store performance by building and maintaining a high-performing sales team
• Support the Store Manager by providing overall engagement leadership by acting as a coach and mentor for the stores' sales team
• Ensuring that your store represents our brand and your skills to your customers and the community at large by creating and maintaining a store that supports our excellent customer shopping experience
• Effectively interacting in person and on the telephone with customers and various departments in the resolution of sales orders and customer situations
• Training and updating Sales Advisors on all products, store policies, and analyzing daily business to ensure efficient operations
• Manage staff rostering to match staffing level requirements
• Responds in a professional and courteous manner to escalated customer service inquiries, requests or complaints to reach an effective resolution
• Create and maintain the visual presentation of the store by coordinating furniture and accessory placement in accordance with our standards, organize and implement floor moves
Qualifications and skills:
• 3+ years of experience in furniture retail sales in a commission-driven environment is beneficial but not essential
• A minimum of 2 years’ prior experience managing a professional sales team in a furniture retail environment is beneficial but not essential
• Previous store opening experience would be beneficial.
• A competitive spirit and drive to succeed
• The ability and willingness to work a flexible retail schedule which includes week days, and weekends, and bank holidays is required
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to close performance gaps
• Strong internet/PC skills – comfortable in a technology-driven business, strong skills in Excel
Why Join the Michael Murphy Team?
• We are a well-established company with 50 years in business.
• We’re fun and have a positive work environment
• Provide staff discounts
• Culture of developing and promoting from within the company
Assistant Store Manager-Sandyford Ireland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.