Mulligans Pharmacy Kilkenny Ireland
2 months ago
Mulligans Pharmacy is a family-run business, established in 1957, which operates in the retail pharmacy sector, and occupies 20 sites across the south east and east Ireland. This has been delivered through organic growth and acquisitions. We currently employ over 250 staff in Waterford, Kilkenny, Clonmel and Dublin.
We are currently recruiting a Full-Time Store Manager in our Loughboy store in Kilkenny. This a permanent full time position that is best suited to candidates looking to develop their retail and people management skills. We are seeking applications from candidates with a minimum of 2 years retail management experience. This is an exciting and positively challenging role for someone who enjoys working in a fast passed and dynamic environment. Full training will be provided in all areas of the role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Promoting a sales culture and ensuring that team members work towards achieving and exceeding store targets
• Ensuring store standards are of the... highest standard
• Working towards achieving KPI's
• Working closely with your area manager and following through on agreed objectives
• Driving customer care through ongoing product training
• Motivating, development and training of your team
• Formally appraise your team members regularly and encourage staff development
• Ensure all company guidelines, procedures and policies are implemented and adhered to
• Be aware and ensure compliance of Health, Safety & Welfare legislation
Skills and Experience Required:
• Can demonstrate the ability to work towards achieving KPI’s
• Have a strong customer focus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self motivated and passionate about improving the business
• Be professional in their conduct and appearance
• Strong people management and coaching skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Works well as part of a team
• Previous pharmacy management experience is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided.
• 2 years previous supervisory/Managerial experience is essential
Staff discount, Long Term Service holiday entitlements, career development opportunities, training opportunities
Retail Store Manager Kilkenny jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.