Advanced Digital Broadcast Inc
Advanced Digital Broadcast Inc Poland Poland
2 months ago
We are looking for a Network Administrator, who will enhance our IT department. You will be responsible for all network-related tasks and activities like designing, configuring, monitoring, and upgrading infrastructure. It is an extremely important job - without an efficient IT team, we couldn't create such great broadband and pay-tv products.
Do you want to do really big things and work with our Experts on a daily basis? Read below for more!
Job location: Zielona Gora, Poznan or Katowice office, Poland (hybrid work)
What will you do?
• Installing and supporting LANs, WANs, Wireless, network segments, VPN solutions,
• Designing and configuring networks
• Analyzing security requirements and recommending improvements
• Installing, configuring, administration, and troubleshooting firewalls, switches, routers and access points
• Maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment
• Monitoring, maintaining and upgrading current network and server infrastructure (Cisco, Juniper... Arista and similar)
• Close cooperation with engineers from the software development department
• Creating and updating documentation
What's important for us?
• Knowledge and experience - we are a team of specialists, which rely on skills, commitment and independence at work. To good start at ADB we expect:
• Working experience (min. 2 - 3 years) as Network Admin or similar roles
• Hands-on experience in networking, routing and switching
• Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN's remote implementation and troubleshooting
• Ability to work under pressure - as you know, sometimes things happen that cannot be planned, especially in the IT team. In such situations, time is not your ally. It requires thinking fast and making decisions quickly
• Communication skills - during your daily work you will meet all kinds of people, more and less technical. Communication skills are key here
• Independent team player and go-getter approach - work like us - propose and implement your best ideas relying on your specialization. You have to be open-minded, listen to others but, at last, you decide how to do your job best
• Self-development orientation - we want to help you grow by giving you support and the opportunity to find your way to success
• English and Polish skills - ADB is an international company and our language is English; the closest team communicates in Polish
Additional skills, which allow better find yourself at work:
• Certification as IT Technician or similar
• Experience in user support
• Experience in working with the virtual infrastructure (VMware)
• Knowledge about MikroTik devices and their configuration
• Practical skills related to IP telephony
• Experience in automation of configuration processes (Bash, PowerShell)
Why is it worth working with ADB?
• We do exceptional things - over 27 years on the market and created products for over 200 global and leading Pay-TV and broadband operators like: Telenor, Canal+, Foxtel
• We offer true challenges in your daily engineering work, utilizing and creating top-notch technology. Want proof? We've patented around 400 solutions and our products are used by nearly a million users
• Our team consists of extremely experienced, high-qualified subject-matter Experts: 90% of us have a university degree and some are Ph.D.!
• Improving skills is an important part of our lives -ADB employees spend 2 hours of work per week on self-development using:
• Udemy courses
• English lessons
• internal and external training
• other tools agreed with a team leader
• We care about the health of our employees and their family. The company subsidizes:
• medical care (individual or family)
• group life insurance
• sports card
• We work globally - ADB teams are based in Europe, US and Asia; our leading language is English
• We are open to various forms of cooperation, depending on your needs
Do you think this is a job made just for you? Send us your CV!
Previous Post (p) Junior Software Engineer (Java) - Zielona Góra, Poznań or Katowice, Poland (hybrid)
ADB is your Software, Systems, and Services company bringing decades of experience and innovation to deliver the most efficient and profitable solutions to our customers.
Route de Lausanne 319
Network Administrator - Zielona Góra, Poznań or Katowice, Poland... jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.