ZF Group Częstochowa Poland
2 months ago
Req ID 52168 Częstochowa, Bielsko-Biała, Czechowice-Dziedzice, Gliwice, Lodz, Warsaw, Wroclaw LP1, Poland
CAE Systems Administrator
• 2nd level support for Simulation - CAE in EMEA region
• Manage requests/incidents (prioritize, keep track, review)
• Resolve incidents (contact user, understand the issue, identify root-cause, implement solution/workaround)
• Coordinate with knowledge experts to create and update knowledge base articles
• Coordination and resolution of Simulation - CAE problems in EMEA region
• Identify problems and investigate root-cause
• Coordinate and consult with other global IT teams/members
• Inform users, key users, and stakeholders
• Implement and document solutions
• Local coordination
• Provide guidance to engineers and engineering management on site (which process to follow, which tool to use, whom to ask)
• Communicate changes to engineers and engineering management on site
• Communicate outages, major incidents and problems to engineers and... engineering management on site
• Coordinate local engineering problems and major incidents with global IT teams
• Provide support for local engineering IT demands
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electronics or similar.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the IT field of CAE applications with focus on e.g. Dassault Abaqus, Ansys MBU (Mechanical), Altair HyperWorks, etc.
• Knowledge of the Linux operating systems (SLES12 preferred)
• Experience providing customer support and resolution of technical issues
• Proven analytical abilities in addition to troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
• High degree of self-organization and structured way of working
• Good English language and communication skills
Optional skills – nice to have:
• Knowledge of OpenPBS job scheduling system and/or EnginFrame software configuration
• Knowledge of HPC computing clusters would be an asset
• ITIL® experience related Information Systems certifications would be an advantage
• Working in a multidimensional environment with various stakeholders involved;
• Attractive career opportunities in an international environment;
• Access to modern technologies;
• Private medical care, MyBenefit platform, discounts package on goods and services;
• Flexible working hours and opportunity to work 100% remotely (hybrid work tribe is available in Częstochowa, Gliwice and Wrocław).
Be part of our ZF team as CAE Systems Administrator and apply now!
CAE Systems Administrator Częstochowa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.