Akamai Poland Poland
2 months ago
Do you enjoy being a trusted partner to employees and stakeholders?
Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring company success?
Join our Network Management team
Our team is part of Supply Chain Management and is responsible for the management and coordination of Akamai's Network Contracts invoices. We act as key business partners assisting the Network Strategy and Deployment teams. We develop internal controls and negotiate with key vendors across the globe in dispute resolution, track issues, and provide ongoing analysis and reporting.
Partner with the best
As an Associate Network Expense Administrator you will assist in the daily operations of our Network Contract and Invoice Administration team. You will foster and maintain successful relationships with our Vendors, Account Managers, and the Finance department.
As an Associate Network Expense Administrator, you will be responsible for:
• Supporting the Network Expense Contracts Team to ensure new invoices... contracts, order forms, correspondence, and notices are captured and moved through our workflow
• Reviewing invoices and contracts to ensure proper posting into our database that feeds information into our Accounting and Invoicing systems
• Logging, tracking and resolving contractual discrepancies, issues and disputes
• Working with Vendors, Account Managers and Finance to ensure the integrity of our data contracts
• Maintaining operational processes to support greater workflow and management efficiencies
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have 1 year of relevant experience or fresh graduate in Finance/Economics faculty
• Demonstrate experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Be able to communicate clearly with people across the business and be fluent in English
• Be able to work a shift of 3pm to 12am daily instead of normal working hours due to the nature of the role.
• Shift allowances will be provided for shift of 3pm to 12am daily. (Mondays to Fridays)
• Possess a growth mindset in order to learn new skills and processes
• Be well organized and detail orientated
Work in a way that works for you
FlexBase, Akamai's Global Flexible Working Program, is based on the principles that are helping us create the best workplace in the world. When our colleagues said that flexible working was important to them, we listened. We also know flexible working is important to many of the incredible people considering joining Akamai. FlexBase, gives 95% of employees the choice to work from their home, their office, or both (in the country advertised). This permanent workplace flexibility program is consistent and fair globally, to help us find incredible talent, virtually anywhere. We are happy to discuss working options for this role and encourage you to speak with your recruiter in more detail when you apply.
Learn what makes Akamai a great place to work
Connect with us on social and see what life at Akamai is like!
We power and protect life online, by solving the toughest challenges, together.
At Akamai, we're curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you'll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
• Your health
• Your finances
• Your family
• Your time at work
• Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Akamai powers and protects life online. Leading companies worldwide choose Akamai to build, deliver, and secure their digital experiences helping billions of people live, work, and play every day. With the world's most distributed compute platform from cloud to edge we make it easy for customers to develop and run applications, while we keep experiences closer to users and threats farther away.
Are you seeking an opportunity to learn and make a real impact in a global technology company? Come join us and learn with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! By the end of your assignment, you will gain a network of encouraging colleagues ready to support you in your studies and beyond.
Akamai is committed to complying with COVID-19 requirements in the countries where it operates. For locations or roles subject to vaccination mandates, we require proof of vaccination, if permitted, as a condition of employment. We will provide additional details regarding our vaccine record submission protocols during the hiring and onboarding process.
Network Expense Administrator Associate Poland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.