Agroecology Europe Belgium Belgium
2 months ago
Financial and Office Manager part-time or full-time position
Starting: April 2023
We are looking for a motivated Office Manager for our association in Brussels.
Agroecology Europe is an international non-profit organisation created in 2016 in Belgium and counts today some 200 Members, of which NGOs, academics, students, PhD students and individual persons. It aims to analyse, design, develop and promote the transition towards agroecology-based farming and food systems in Europe and throughout the world. It intends to place agroecology high on the European agenda of sustainable development of farming and food systems. It intends to foster interactions between actors in science, practice and social movements, by facilitating knowledge sharing and action. It aims at the creation of an inclusive European community of professionals, practitioners and citizens engaged in agroecology.
YOUR ROLE & PROFILE:
ADMINISTRATION & MEMBERSHIP:
• Financial management of the association;
•... Manage relation with providers: setting–up all contracts and follow-up of the activities of contracts related to admin and financial tasks;
• Organise and maintain contacts databases;
• Deal with the communication and information with potential new members and with current members.
COMMUNICATION & EVENTS:
• Organise meetings (in person or by conference calls) and manage calendars;
• Support the organisation of workshops and events;
• Establish good communication with new members and maintain good relations with existing ones.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in business management and administration or related studies;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the fields related to this position;
• Experience in working and reporting on EU funded projects (H2020, Horizon Europe, LIFE operating grant) is considered an advantage;
• Knowledge about agroecology is an advantage.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Able to work autonomously;
• Well organised, flexible and open-minded;
• Good IT skills;
• Knowledge and experience within the European context in Brussels will be highly considered;
• Excellent spoken and written English and French.
• part-time or full-time position depending on qualification and profile;
• Starting mid-April 2023;
• Contract CDD 2 years;
• Salary depending qualifications plus additional benefits (meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays);
• Working in an international context with motivated and dedicated staff;
• Flexibility in homeworking;
• Based in Belgium;
• Only EU citizens or with a valid Belgian working permit
Please send your application (CV & cover letter) before 24th March 2023 to: [email protected]
We are an organisation committed to values of democracy, respect, integrity and sustainability. We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting
Financial and Office Manager Belgium jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.