G-PAK Limited Accra Ghana
2 months ago
G-PAK Limited is a subsidiary of Graphic Communications Group Limited. We produce packaging materials, books and general commercial print. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, energetic and results-oriented individuals to support the team to plan and implement comprehensive strategies to support our business goals and objectives.
A key player in the printing and packaging industry is looking for a suitably qualifies individual to assit with the auditing activities of the company. The successful individual will assist with audit procedures to ensure that internal control is working as prescribed and corporate policies and procedures are being adhered to.
• Support in the preparation and execution of the risk-based annual internal audit plan.
• Assist in the implementation of effective internal control systems.
• Ensure the procurements are in accordance with the procurement Act 914, company policy and procedures.
• Review... record, and report anomalies in the revenue, disbursement and invoicing process.
• Assist with inventory management review.
• Assist with the production process review
• Assist with information system audit.
• Assist with reviewing the existing system and making recommendations for improvements
• Follow up on status of implementation of audit recommendations
• Prepare and present report that reflect audit result and document process
• Strong risk-based auditing skills
• Must possess good analytical skills
• Must be a team player, with high commitment and honesty
• Must have keen eye for details and posses good communication skills.
• Must be able to meet timelines
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards procedures, law and regulations
• Must be computer literate.
• Knowledge in Tally accounting system will be an advantage.
Good first degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent ICA / ACCA level 2, with 3 years post qualification relevant experiences.
HND in Accounting from a recognised tertiary institution and level 2 ICA/ ACCA with minimum of 4 years of work experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applications who meet the above-mentioned criteria may send their CVs and supporting documents to the email address below.
Deadline: Two weeks after placement of this advert
Job vacancy for Audit Officer Accra jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.