BNP Paribas Fortis
BNP Paribas Fortis Brussels Belgium
2 months ago
Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
Is functional analysis your bread and butter? Do you enjoy working in sprints as part of an Agile team? In that case, you may be the Analytical wizard (m/f/x) we need to bring our digital ambitions to life. As such, you’ll contribute to innovations that benefit millions of clients.
Are you willing to help us to deliver the best personalized, trusted, compliant and frictionless interaction during all moments of the customer lifecycle ? We are looking for functional analysts in one of the following capacities:
- Building and maintaining individual or professional customer journeys in our Web and mobile applications, covering multiple banking products (Payments, Credits, Accounts, Investments, …)
- Supporting the Cost Accounting and invoicing processes of the company as managed in the group-wide SAP implementation
- Fostering interactions between employees and clients using the latest... technologies: API’s, web components, cloud-based services…
Your future job
As functional analyst, you’ll be joining an enthusiastic multidisciplinary team. Together, you develop qualitative applications for a fast-changing IT landscape: an exciting and versatile challenge!
• You gather and challenge the business requirements and map out possible solutions
• You design the chosen solution in detail according to the architectural roadmap and share it with your squad
• You assist in the setup and execution of test cases
• You create and maintain clear documentation
• You provide support after implementation
Highlight your strengths
You’re the physical embodiment of the scrum values: commitment, focus, openness and respect, with a good dose of courage to boot
You’re inquisitive and driven—and you’re always on the ball
You thrive in a team environment, happily sharing your knowledge and insights
You are quick to make connections, dare to challenge and strive to continuously improve
You have excellent communication skills: your messages are well-structured, both orally and in writing, and you adapt easily to your audience
You have great English skills but your knowledge of Dutch or French is definitely a plus
You’re a problem solver. Having specific experience in the incident management process is a plus.
You will delight us if you can show:
- knowledge/interest of web services and APIs, Mainframe or SAP
- notions of data management and software life cycle management
- working experience in an Agile environment
You stand out if you have experience in one of the following methodologies and tools: UML, Visio, BPMN, Rational software, …
You recently obtained your bachelor or master degree, ideally in Computer Sciences or IT or you pair this already with a first relevant experience as functional analyst
Functional Analyst Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.