Infinity Quest Brussels Belgium
2 months ago
gathering, validating and documenting business requirements;
• Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements;
• Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts;
• Creating functional specifications for solutions;
• Estimating costs and identifying business savings;
• Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
• Architectural vision and elaboration;
• Development and enhancement of architecture;
• Assistance with the implementation of the architecture;
• Corporate Data flow analysis;
• IS costs/benefits analysis.
Education: Master's Degree level
Overall years of IT professional experience: 13 years
• 2 years of experience in development of information systems and in architecture and design of information systems;
• 2 years of experience with UML or CASE tools;
• 2 years of experience as Product Owner in an agile... software development process;
• Experience with relational databases;
• Experience in web technologies;
• Experience with Agile software development (refactoring, test-driven development, user story modelling);
• Experience in UX analysis.
• Good knowledge of business processes analysis;
• Good knowledge of enterprise architecture;
• Strong capacity in writing and presenting studies;
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent presenter and communicator;
• Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
Senior Business Analyst Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.