Spreegold GmbH Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
RAID Studios is a comprehensive publishing support partner, specialising in esport, community building and creative services within the games industry. We work with game developers and publishers, as well as brands around the world, delivering S-Tier third party services. Founded in 2017 by industry veterans, we are rapidly expanding our team with roles opening up in Dublin and remote.
Please note that we are only accepting applicants who are resident in the European Union or The UK.
We're looking for an organised, motivated Community Manager who's eager to take the next step in leading community teams and initiatives. You'll work with us in helping launch new global game titles from some of the world's most renowned Triple-A developers and publishers. As part of your role, you'll be the voice of a global game brand, informing players of upcoming changes and releases. You'll also help shape our approach to community management and work with a team of creatives, social media... specialists, and other community managers to deliver a global community strategy.
• Help create and refine our community strategy, ensuring that we deliver a world-class experience to the players in our communities.
• Communicate directly with players on live streams, in blogs, and other content as the voice and face of a global game brand.
• Work with Social Media and Creative specialists, alongside game developers, to deliver content plans and communication roadmaps.
• Help lead our community efforts, passing on your experience to a team of Junior Community Managers.
• Understand our community through conversations, analytical tools, and the input of the rest of the team, and use this understanding to help development teams make informed decisions about the direction of their games.
• You must be a gamer. No matter what genres or titles you enjoy, a passion for games is an absolute must
• You have at least 2 years of experience as a Community Manager, preferably in the games industry or in a relevant role.
• You're not afraid to try new things. You're able to take an idea from the concept stage to launch, address its effectiveness, and make the decision on whether to continue iterating based on objective analysis of the results.
• You understand what makes a community tick. You can spot potential problems before they arise and know how to address them to ensure players are happy and feel heard.
• You can communicate relevant information to development teams, distilling ongoing community conversations into understandable and actionable feedback for developers and project stakeholders.
• You're player-focused at all times. Your decisions are always informed, first and foremost, by the experience of the players you're working with and for.
• You have experience with sentiment reporting and monitoring, including using tools to monitor what's happening in a community.
• You're an excellent communicator, both verbally and in written forms.
• You have experience leading a team and/or mentoring junior team members.
• You're a fan of ARPGs like Path of Exile and the Diablo series.
Worth knowing We want someone who will be able to pop off in this role. You'll get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the games industry and you will directly shape the player facing voice of multiple game titles that we help to launch.
We encourage every member of our team to be bold and never shy away from trying new things. Jumping on trends is great, but we also want to set some of those trends. Are you ready to build the best community in the world? If so, we want to hear from you
Some hints to help you stand out
Try to provide a very short, snappy and to the point CV that gives a snapshot of your background and achievements. Make sure to include a cover letter that goes into great detail about who YOU are. We want to know what you stand for and what motivates you
What to include in your CV
We like CVs to be short and to the point, so please do keep your CV to a single page if possible.
We are most interested in hearing about these points:
• Where you've worked
• What you've achieved
What to include in your Cover Letter
Please use your Cover Letter as an opportunity to tell us about you and what you're really passionate about. Whether that's baking cakes, ranking up in your favourite games or raising an army of puppies, we want to know Tell us about the games you play, why you love those games and what some of the most memorable experiences you have ever had in gaming are. There is no limit on Cover Letter length.
Senior Community Manager Employee Others: Marketing and Communication Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.