Brand Collective Melbourne VIC Australia
2 months ago
Established in 1985, Review is a much-loved Australian owned brand, designing vintage inspired fashion with a modern, luxurious twist. Our #reviewgirl is at the heart and soul of everything we do.
Every piece in our collection is lovingly designed for her and full of personality. She is fun, feminine, and loves showing her personality through her style. Our pieces are renowned for their feminine, fun and eclectic feel.
Whether it’s fun prints, 50’s silhouettes or quirky finishing touches, we believe it’s the woman beneath the clothing that makes it special.
With over 80 locations across Australia (Boutiques and Myer concessions), our store teams are the face of our brand and love bringing to our customers a truly authentic and memorable customer experience.
#Reviewgirl is more than a hashtag, it’s a way of life, a vivacious community!
We are on a mission to find an exceptional Store Manager to lead our dynamic team at Review Northland Myer!
Key duties and responsibilities:
•... Build and drive a customer-led culture through leading by example and delivering excellent service standards
• Inspire and mentor a diverse team of footwear enthusiasts to reach set KPIs and sales targets – celebrate the wins and encourage the team to be proud of the contribution they have to the wider business strategy!
• Closely monitor store sales performance - acknowledge outstanding results and identify any areas of improvement (report to peers and senior management)
• Ensure store presentation is immaculate through visual merchandising
• Take a proactive approach in loss prevention management i.e. stock shrinkage
• Effectively manage the wage costs in store and roster for success
• Recruit, select and train like-minded team members
• Demonstrate a duty of care by ensuring that the work environment is safe, healthy and fit for work (adhere to state and national OH&S legislation)
The skills and experience you offer us:
• You have previous Store Management experience
• You are passionate about creating a memorable service experience for our customers
• You have experience in training, coaching and mentoring team members
• You have a proven record of driving and exceeding KPI's
• You have experience with stock control and visual merchandising
• You have experience effectively managing rosters and wage control
• You have excellent time management skills
• You are committed to continuous improvement and learning
• You are confident communicating with stakeholders at all levels
• Tuesday - Saturday roster*
The perks we offer you:
• Generous discounts for you and your family across Brand Collective's entire stable of brands! That’s 50% off Black Pepper, Superdry, Hush Puppies, Clarks, Julius Marlow, Review, Replay, Elka Collective and many more!
• Training and development – we want you to grow and get the most out of your role
• Regular team and individual incentives and rewards based on KPI achievement
• Exclusive benefits platform - access to generous savings from leading retailers like Woolworths, Amazon and Myer!
• BC Wellness Hub - Monthly wellbeing webinars, individual coaching and an Employee Assistance Program with free access to Mental Health Professionals for when times are tough
• Quarterly engagement surveys to tell us how it's going - If you have suggestions, we're all ears!
• Free flu vaccines (keep the nasties away!)
At Brand Collective our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we! We value diversity and inclusion in all forms, thus hire based on capability and performance. If you feel like your skills align with the role and company culture, apply with your current CV and Cover Letter. For bonus points, tell us why this role excites you in an optional video cover letter.
Check us out and follow our social media pages:
LinkedIn: @brand collective
Facebook: @brand collective
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Store Manager - Review Northland Myer Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.