Moose Toys Melbourne VIC Australia
2 months ago
Moose Toys exists to make kids superhappy. For this revolutionary brand happiness lies at the heart of everything we do. Known for our trailblazing toy design, development and manufacturing, our toys are consistently recognised with global awards and accolades. We have earned our stripes as one of the most innovative companies in the industry with products across categories including action figures, collectibles, dolls, games, preschool and youth electronics. And it doesn’t stop there, we are also famous for developing ground-breaking content and worldwide licensing deals with the world’s biggest brands and entertainment properties.
Visit www.moosetoys.com for more information on our amazing brands and people.
View our awesome video on our LinkedIn Life Page https://www.linkedin.com/company/moose-toys/life/8116859d-111c-4adb-8ca1-060abd41c007/?viewAsMember=true
• Play an active role in the two year product development cycle
• Develop and implement annual global... brand plans for the portfolio under management.
• Work in close alignment with DTR marketing teams to ensure production of assets and content supports global launch plans.
• Identify market gaps based on understanding of retailer and competitor activity.
• Work closely with product and marketing team to define line plan architecture
• Drive brand direction outline process and gain support from internal stakeholders
• Participate in the development of seasonal or exclusive product line that work for multiple markets.
• Identify where cost efficiencies can be gained
• Play an active role in scoping and strategy of digital ecosystem for brand portfolio.
• Drive annual budget planning and reporting for brand portfolio
• Drive analysis of target pricing, margin and seasonal forecasts
• Ensure TVC and content briefs are completed on time and with sign off from key partners.
• Work closely with Content Manager to identify the short and long term role of entertainment for brands
• Ensure there is a robust trade strategy including point of purchase material.
• Manage internal focus group research.
• Frequent post analysis conducted and communicated.
• A minimum of 3 years in a marketing team in a similar role.
• Experience or knowledge of the toy industry and consumer marketing to children would be highly regarded.
• Preferable, but note mandatory, experience in consumer insights, product and packaging development.
• Competent in reading data and able to extract key trends / learnings and communicate.
• Experienced in building brand profiles, campaigns and audience segmentation.
• Exposure to working with retailers and able to create leading trade campaigns.
• Comprehensive media planning and analytical skills.
• Adept with digital and social platforms and campaign management
• Ability to create win-win partnerships with others.
• Proven ability to deliver strong business results
Must hold tertiary qualifications in a related field eg. Bachelor of Marketing.
Perks And Benefits
Moose is proud to be officially Certified as a Great Place to Work.
We pride ourselves on valuing our team members and constantly push to implement best practice, offering a casual fun environment as well as great benefits and recognition programs.
We recognize the importance of health and well-being and offer flexi-hours, WFH options, a fully serviced gym, personal training and Yoga. We have bring your pet to work days, school holiday programs to support working parents, a veggie patch, volunteering opportunities, employee awards and we really know how to celebrate the wins.
Find out more about why you will want to join Moose here: https://www.moosetoys.com/why-become-a-moosie
A generous salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If this role sounds like you APPLY today!
Sales & Marketing
19/Apr/2023, 11:59:00 PM
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Global Brand Manager - 12 months Mat Leave Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.