Life-Space Group Melbourne VIC Australia
2 months ago
We are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join the Marketing team for Pentavite, Australia’s #1 children’s multivitamin liquid brand and the fastest growing brand in the children’s vitamins category.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager this role will assist in the planning and execution of strategic global brand plans and campaigns for Pentavite, driving consumer awareness through to conversion and ensuring the brand identity is reflected correctly across all brand touch points.
This role is well-suited to a brand manager looking to take the next step up in their career. A highly motivated individual with an unmatched initiative, strong passion for brand management.
Key outcomes of the role include:
• Assisting in the planning and implementing of strategic brand plans and campaigns
• Assisting with the implementation of all types of consumer market research projects
• Monitoring, reporting, and providing recommendations based on key brand campaigns, category performance... market trends and competitor activity
• Driving digital, social media and content campaigns
• Leading trade marketing execution across Pharmacy and Grocery channels
• Leading NPD and EPD projects through the Stage and Gate process
• Managing the development and approval of artwork across all packaging in line with formulation, regulatory and market changes
• Developing marketing collateral, catalogue artwork and trade materials
• Coordinating internal and external consumer and trade events
As the successful candidate, you will have;
• Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or related field
• Previous Marketing experience
• 2+ years’ experience in Marketing in a similar role with strong product and project management experience.
• Experience in FMCG, consumer goods or healthcare industry highly regarded
• Team player attributes and ability to work cross-functionally
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to develop and maintain positive relationships
• Solid analytical and decision-making skills
In return, you will receive:
• Competitive salary with Yearly Bonus Incentive Program
• Range of competitive employee benefits including hybrid work arrangements and paid parental leave program
• Family and Friends quarterly product allowance across the Life Space product range
• Highly supportive culture that fosters continuous development
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Assistant Brand Manager Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.