FIS Jacksonville FL United States
2 months ago
Type Of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Bachelor of Business Administration
1 - 5%
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we’re faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact–in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we’d like to know~ Are you FIS?
About The Role
As a Test Automation Architect, you’ll test and perfect the fintech products that will change the way people around the world pay, bank and invest. This critical role involves establishing compliance processes with your team and implementing a quality maturity roadmap for each IT functional area.
About The Team
Come and join the FIS Cleared Derivatives team! Be part and help shape the future!
FIS Cleared Derivatives (FIS CD) is our next generation post trade solution.
Built from the ground up using the latest technology, it unleashes the true power and business benefits of our best of breed middle and back office functionality brought today by Clearvision, GMI and UBIX.
We are looking to hire QA Architect to help us on our journey. You need to have a strong Test Automation background with strong experience in designing and building efficient and highly maintainable Automation Test processes. You should be capable of leading by example and have experience of working and sharing QA and Test Automation best practices across multiple locations.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Test Automation Architect part of the Quality Team and working closely with the wider FIS CD Product Development team (200+), you will be responsible for the delivery of the Automation Test suite. You will work with teams to assist with process changes, identify and resolve issues and propose improvements to optimize the automation test suite.
• Participate in the design of proposed automation solutions across the FIS CD program
• Define and publish key performance metrics for the automated testing
• Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools and approach
• Oversee execution of the recommended automation solution roadmap
• Evaluate and identify test automation tools enhancements to optimize automation (time to build, time to execute)
• Assist QA Engineers, Software Engineers and Support Teams as required
What You Bring
• Extensive knowledge of Test Automation in an Agile environment (7+ years’ experience) and ability to share it with the wider Quality organization
• Proven industry experience using Agile Software Development practices (Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment…)
• Good communication skills
• Experience working in a multi-cultural and multi-regional environment
• A previous experience working in an ISV or a Bank Technology Group delivering solution for the ETD Post Trade is a plus
What We Offer You
• Flexibility to achieve your desired work/life balance including paid time off for community work
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of autonomy and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A role in a passionate, supportive team dedicated to helping each other achieve success
• The chance to work on the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services & technology
• A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer~ In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Jacksonville FL USA
Jobs in Jacksonville FL United States
QA Test Automation Architect Jacksonville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.