The Select Group
The Select Group Richardson TX United States
2 months ago
Network Automation Developer ( Richardson, TX)
The Select Group is seeking a Network Automation Developer for our top Telecommunication provider in the US. As a Network Automation Engineer, you will support our clients Maintenance and Engineering Organization by developing test case automation for network device test labs. Scalable and automated testing is necessary for the test labs as it... ensures devices and network-related hardware are thoroughly vetted, enhances the validation capabilities of the lab and expedites the delivery of new device functions into our clients production environment. This is a unique opportunity to not only work side-by-side with one of the largest telecom companies in the world, but also to gain valuable experience in a wide range of skills. You will interact with many internal teams, collaborate on solutions to solve complex problems, and ensure platforms continue to be innovative for their organization. This role will require the candidate to be local to the Dallas Metro area for occasional hybrid onsite requirements.
• *Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa currently.**
Network Automation Developer Skills:
• Python level coding experince (OOP) and scripting experience
• Strong knowledge and experience with Ansible
• Experience in developing REST APIS
• Knowledge of networking concepts ( protocol layers/ OSI layers,TCP/IP Etc)
• Ability to working independently
• Experience with Networking tools like traffic generator Spirent/Ixia considered a plus
• A degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, or EE or related field.
Network Automation Developer Responsibilities:
• Resources will using Python and ROBOT Framework, develop new functions for Transport Networks test case scenarios.
• Integrate Functional scenarios and keywords developed using Python with Jenkins Orchestration engine for single click process automation solution.
• Integrate execution results update to Jira for individual test case.
• Develop configuration automation using Ansible.
• Using MicroServices architecture, develop API’s to retrieve package from Artifactory, deploy package to network element, using Python and ROBOT framework, automate Method of Procedure to upgrade network devices in Lab.
• Interact with OEM network platform Subject Matter Experts, Business Architects, Operations teams, Project Managers, and vendors to implement software solutions for complex testing and certification requirements.
• Employ SAFe and DevOps techniques into the automation development process and CICD Framework
Richardson TX USA
Jobs in Richardson TX United States
Network Automation Developer Richardson jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.