TD Bank Group
TD Bank Group Vancouver Canada
2 months ago
All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer.
TD’s Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That’s our unique and inclusive culture.
Investment Banking at TD Securities
TD Securities Investment Banking is one of the leading Investment Banking franchises in Canada. Our team of more than 200 professionals in Canada provides corporate and government clients with capital markets and financial advisory services worldwide. We meet our client’s needs every day by providing them with sophisticated knowledge of capital markets and precise execution capabilities.
This exciting opportunity will expose you to a wide variety of clients, industries, financial services and products. You will work on various integrated teams comprised of capital markets, corporate finance and... mergers and acquisitions professionals that will provide you with the necessary skills to succeed in Investment Banking. At TD Securities, we believe that diversity is key to our success in the competitive global marketplaces and we embrace people with a wide range of unique experiences and abilities.
Your Summer as an Investment Banking Analyst
• You will be assigned to the Vancouver coverage group and gain experience in mergers & acquisitions and equity capital markets transactions across a range of industries;
• You will work under the overall direction of a senior officer in a group of experienced professionals as they generate ideas, advise clients and execute transactions.
How You Will Contribute
• Research and analyze clients’ financial situations, industry and market data, and mergers and acquisition opportunities;
• Develop valuation models of individual private and public companies as well as merged entities;
• Apply valuation tools to assess opportunities;
• Value private and public companies;
• Assist with client negotiations and documentation;
• Prepare external client proposals and internal underwriting memos;
• Prepare client presentations based upon the above.
• Graduating in December 2024 or spring/summer 2025 with an undergraduate degree;
• Have a combination of strong analytical skills, excellent communication abilities and a solid foundation in finance or mathematics;
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment; and,
• Demonstrated leadership experience (i.e. sports, clubs, extracurricular activities, philanthropy).
How to Apply
Submit your complete application package (cover letter, resume, and most recent unofficial transcript), including projected graduation date to the Career Center no later than April 1, 2023. Covering letters may be addressed to:
Early Talent Recruiter, TD Securities
Important Application Information:
• Only complete application packages will be considered for this role
• We appreciate all interested applicants, however; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
• TD is committed to providing a barrier-free workplace to all customers and employees. Should you require an interview accommodation – we will work with you to meet your needs.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and building an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank’s HR Compliance Department at [email protected]. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs
Investment Banking Summer Analyst (Vancouver 2024) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.