Luxair S.A. Luxembourg Luxembourg
2 months ago
For our department Application Managementwithin LuxairGroup , we are looking for a (an):
LowCode-NoCode Developer (m/f/x)
• As a low-code no-codesoftware engineer, you know how to harness the latest technologies bydeveloping low-code platforms and creating user-friendly solutions. We'relooking for an experienced software engineer to support the management of low-code development platforms from vision to production-ready, solving ourmost complex challenges.
• As a senior low-codeno-code software engineer, you'll hone your skills in programming languages anddatabases, using little to no code to identify new techniques and improve thedigital environment. You'll use the latest cloud tools as you look for ways tosupport your team and develop creative solutions. Using your technicalknowledge and your appetite to learn, you'll work cross-collaboratively to automate and accelerate cloud modernization and reduce system maintenance and development costs.
• You'll be... a trustedadvisor to our business teams as you translate their IT needs and future goalsinto a plan by crafting architectural patterns, design standards, and implementation best practices.
Minimum required criteria:
• 3+ years of experience designing, modifying, developing, writing, and implementing software programming applications using agile methods
• 3+ years of experience using low-code/no-code platforms
• 3+ years of experience of using low-code or no-code solutions for new applications or generating and enhancing solutions for existing applications
• Experience with basic programming languages, technologies, tools, or web development stacks
• Experience using SQL and Oracle Databases
• Experience mentoring or supervising employees within a collaborative team environment
• Build systems to dynamically scale
• Develop accurate time and effort estimates for self and team
• Show structured approach in analysis and documentation
• Be accurate, detail oriented and reliable
• Show excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
• Knowledge of any other language is considered as asset
• Strong ability to give training to different population
• Have good presentation skills
Desired or to be acquired criteria:
• Experience with Agile methodology, extreme programming, software engineering, product management, and software products
• Master's degree
• Be able to work team-oriented and independently
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
• Show a strong ability to communicate at all levels, both inside and outside the company
• Show user skills in the tools used in the department
• Demonstrate a good sense of urgency and flexibility
• Be able to deliver results within defined time frame.
• Maintain the strict confidentiality of the data
LowCode-NoCode Developer Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.