The Boothby Group
The Boothby Group Botswana Botswana
2 months ago
I am currently working with an industry-leading client based in Central London seeking to bring in 3 Principal Satellite System Architects. Currently facing new challenges in phased arrays, they are looking to expand by bringing in multiple new faces to lead the design activities of satellite phased array antenna for communication satellites.
To succeed in this role as a Principal Satellite System Architect, you will have extensive experience in communications satellite design lifecycle as well multi-beam satellite phased array antenna design. In addition to this you will also have experience in RF front-end design.
Responsibilities As a Principal Satellite System Architect
• Analyse and develop product and technical requirements from customers.
• Perform trade studies and system design to create top-level system requirement.
• Perform internal and external design reviews to ensure that requirements are captured and implemented correctly in system design.
• Develop test campaigns... that validate and verify the system design.
• Create comprehensive responses to RFIs/RFPs, including developing presentations to describe the technical approach in a clear manner.
• Work collaboratively with the antenna, hardware and software teams to define system requirement down to subsystems and hardware/software level.
• Work collaboratively with a project manager to create high level plan covering design, development, testing and manufacturing according to the satellite design lifecycle.
• Coach and mentor less experienced satellite system engineers.
• Actively promote best practices in system engineering.
Alongside being based in modern, open-plan offices in the vibrant area of Hatton Garden, with great views of the City of London from several spacious balconies with outdoor seating and excellent transport connections, you would be offered a list of attractive benefits from a competitive salary accompanied with a bonus scheme and pension scheme, to private medical care, flexible working, and 25 days holiday (plus recognised public holidays). Excellent training to encourage progression in your career, Cycle to Work scheme and season ticket loans are just a few of the other benefits offered to you by my client.
If you'd like to hear more about this position as a Principal Satellite System Architect, please contact Zac Taylor
Principal Satellite System Architect Botswana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.