Made Talent Botswana Botswana
2 months ago
Technical Lead / Architect
Leading Tech for Good Digital Consultancy!
£55,000 - £84,000 + Benefits
Hybrid (multiple office locations UK wide)
Working with one of the UK's leading and rapid growth digital transformation consultancies in Tech for Good, we are assisting them in their hire of fantastic technologists to work on their growing portfolio of exciting and purposeful projects!
Is this role right for you?
This role is entitled Technical Architect, what we really need are multi-skilled, Technical Architects, Senior Developers or Technical Leads with strong experience in architectural design, who are also involved in hands-on coding and full, end-to-end development lifecycle exposure.
Adept at tackling business problems using technology solutions with a focus on user centred design (UCD), you will be part of a fantastic multi-disciplinary team who are part of an enviable collaborative business culture.
The basics you really need to demonstrate you can do:
• Turn business... problems into technical designs
• Identify which IT products to utilise based on cost benefits analysis and research
• Engage with clients on agreed plans and provide regular updates
• Engage with designers and developers on what's required and overseeing the progress
• Document progress and ensure the quality meets required standards
• Take complex language and processes and make them easy to understand and use insights from user research and metrics to define and improve content, and explain your decisions clearly
• Work in an agile, collaborative, multidisciplinary team
• Build great relationships with your team and stakeholders
• Run workshops with your team and stakeholders
• Work with the internal community to share best practice to ensure high standards
Experience Required For The Role (essentials)
• Experience of the full development lifecycle with a proven track record of end-to-end development using languages such as Java, C#, Ruby and Python or ideally Polyglot
• Evidence of designing and delivering systems using industry standard frameworks and open standards
• Experience of public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) and principles
• Strong appreciation of DevOps and Agile methods and best practice
• Strong stakeholder management with the ability to lead and influence discussions
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Strong mentoring and coaching abilities
• Demonstrable advocate for User Centred Design
Don't waste time in applying for this role, apply now
Technical Lead / Architect Botswana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.