Troy Recruitment Sydney NSW Australia
2 months ago
We have an exciting Forensic Accounting opportunity within a global firm in Melbourne.
The firm provides a range of specialist services to their clients including: risk consulting, forensic accounting, economic loss quantification and financial analysis to insurance, legal, corporate and public sector clients.
The role will involve, but will not be limited to: -
• Working on multi million$ losses on behalf of businesses who have been affected by natural disasters, fires, machinery breakdown and theft.
• Collating, analysing and challenging information provided in support of claims
• Undertaking financial analysis and modelling for quantification of damages/ economic losses
• Preparing, negotiating and settling material damage & business interruption claims
• Communication and liaison with clients, lawyers, insurance companies and experts.
• Providing advice to clients to ensure they have adequate cover.
To be successful: -
We are looking for people who are able to build personable... relationships with clients, you should also be happy to visit clients usually around NSW but occasionally interstate.
• CA, CPA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
• A background in either Forensic accounting, Audit, Insolvency or management accounting
• High level of spoken and written English as you could be writing reports and providing evidence in Court
• Enjoy analysis work, looking at p&l reports and identifying financial loss exposures
• Intermediate Excel - ideally with modelling skills
• Working in Australia with citizenship or permanent residency
• First class training and support at all times
• Opportunities to work in other offices
• Good work life balance
• Varied & interesting role
• Continuous learning and qualifications paid for
The position is based in Sydney and offers a competitive salary depending on experience. $90,000 - $95,000 + super and generous bonus.
Please apply now or call Helen on 0413 198073 for a confidential discussion
Sydney NSW Australia
Senior Forensic Accountant Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.