Charter Diligence Consulting and Recruitment
Charter Diligence Consulting and Recruitment Perth WA Australia
2 months ago
$75,000 - $90,000 Package
Perth, WA, Australia
About The Company
Our client is a world leading professional services firm, instantly recognised brand, with national presence, state of art office in Perth CBD.
About The Role
This position is primarily responsible for the business services and tax aspect, duties including (but not limited to):
• Preparation of financial statement.
• Advising on tax matters including FBT, GST, CGT and tax return.
• Mentoring junior staff.
• Problem solving including identify and implement tax effective capital management strategies.
• Undertake business development activities with partners to promote the brand and services.
• Australian corporate tax experience, ideally from a Big 4, second tier or large mid tier.
• CA or CPA qualified
• The ability to actively manage complex engagements and deliver them within budgets while adding value
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, drafting letters of advice... reports, presentations and technical documents
• Demonstrated background in tax compliance
• Business services experience is essential
• Australia permanent residency or citizenship
If this sounds like you, please hit apply button.
Charter Diligence is an equal opportunity recruitment agency provides the same benefits and opportunities for hiring and advancement to everyone without discriminating due to protected characteristics such as age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, religion, disability, and medical history
Perth WA Australia
Senior Accountant Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.