Progressive It Resourcing
Progressive It Resourcing Cape Town South Africa
2 months ago
We are hiring an ambitious Systems Analyst - Hybrid to join our growing team at Progressive IT Resourcing in Cape Town, Western Cape.
Growing your career as a Full Time Systems Analyst - Hybrid is a great opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in teamwork, presentation and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Systems Analyst - Hybrid at Progressive IT Resourcing today!
Analyse current systems solutions and business requirements
• Interpret and provide input to translate complex business requirements into business requirement definitions and specifications
• Analyse and evaluate required system enhancements
• Analyse existing systems and interfaces for modification / improvement purposes
Design new or enhanced systems to accommodate business needs
• Participate in the process design or re-design and translate business / user requirements / processes into a system design
• Design... system enhancements
• Change systems specifications based on testing problems / changing requirements
• Design interfaces with other systems
• Provide input to deployment plans based on designs
Testing of proposed solutions
• Develop system test plans for system and integration testing
• Perform systems testing and integration testing, and feedback results
Participate in the implementation of new solutions to ensure successful integration into current environment
• Manage the creation and hand-over of the system administration procedures
• Participate in the post-implementation reviews for completed projects
• Ensure SME input during the implementation process
Support current solutions
• Resolve user queries
• Ensure the stability of the existing systems environment
• Provide input to programming support teams
• Provide functional leadership and guidance
Collaborate with and support the IT and the Business
• Integrate with relevant business and IT stakeholders
• Provide system input to design of user training material
• Provide operational support to the business area
• Provide knowledge transfer and support to team members
Create and maintain documentation
• Develop and maintain all relevant SDLC documentation
• Document, publish and maintain system design (new system developments and enhancements) and all interfaces with other systems
• Minimum 3 years IT qualification
• Minimum 5 years relevant IT experience
• May be required to perform standby duties
• Experience or understanding of warehouse management systems. (knowledge of High-jump/ Körber Warehouse Management Software system is advantageous)
• Understanding of database and a database language; ability to write and modify complex T-SQL.
• Experience working on projects or large continuous improvement initiatives
• Project management methodology
• Is aware of and responsive to internal and external events and influences on the technical landscape
• Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends and best practices, and apply findings
• Appropriately derives and organised the essence of information to draw solid conclusions
• Presents problem analysis and a recommended solution rather than just identifying and describing the problem itself
• Anticipates potential obstacles and their impact on the accomplishment of goals and timelines and propose/ take corrective action where required
• Monitors and tracks progress to ensure delivery of all planned commitments, and keeps the appropriate people informed
• Prepares clear, well-structured presentations using a variety of tools and techniques.
• Speaks fluently in team meetings when presenting information.
• Genuinely cultivates personal bonds with colleagues in order to enhance performance throughout the organisation.
• Adjusts to work effectively within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
• Demonstrates resourcefulness in acquiring necessary knowledge, skills and competencies to adapt to change
Benefits of working as a Systems Analyst - Hybrid in Cape Town, Western Cape:
● Excellent benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package
Cape Town South Africa
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa
Systems Analyst - Hybrid - Urgent Position Cape Town jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.