Wärtsilä Dhaka Bangladesh
2 months ago
Wärtsilä is leading the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We Wärtsilians help our customers unlock the value of energy transition by optimizing their energy systems and future-proofing their assets. Did you know Wärtsilä has delivered 74 GW of power plant capacity and more than 80 energy storage systems in 180 countries around the world?
In this fast changing world of energy, we are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies through innovation in technology and services - together. Want to join the ride?
Job location : Dhaka, Bangladesh
• Perform troubleshooting on equipment families according to customer requirements.
• Assist in fault finding and suggesting corrective measures.
• Perform installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning checks and related activities.
• Guide and supervise during execution of engine repairs and engine overhaul related jobs.
•... Execution of generators/related auxiliary repair and overhaul related jobs.
• Carryout planned and unplanned maintenance jobs independently.
• Report executed works according to Wartsila standards.- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsilä Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.- Promote Wartsila products and services
• Able to perform operation and maintenance services including overhauling/repair/fitting of activities of standard equipment, associated auxiliaries and related systems of equipment families.
• Communication skills
• Cost awareness & effectiveness
• Cultural knowledge
• Teamwork skills
• Quality, safety & environmental skills
• Product knowledge
• System and solution knowledge
• Technical problem solving skill
• Technical communication
• Customer understanding
Qualification & experience requirement :
• B.Sc. in Mechanical/Marine Engineering with 8 years of experience or Diploma in Mechanical/Marine Engineering with 10 years of experience
Why you and us:
We at Wärtsilä believe in empowerment, ownership and taking responsibility of our work. We support each other’s growth and co-creation is the true basis of our innovation. We have courage to see opportunities and take initiative.
We are authentic and honest, and we strongly believe in a diverse and inclusive work community where everyone can be their true self. We don’t always get it right the first time, and if mistakes are made, we make sure to learn and grow from them. We want everyone to voice their opinions freely. That is why we have built an environment that empowers you and everyone around you, and where you can feel safe and cared for. Are you eager to be part of this ambition?
You will be a part of a global organization with local presence and work in an exciting and dynamic working environment with highly motivated and skilled co-workers. We offer interesting and challenging work tasks, as well as personal and professional development in a great team.
Last application date: 30/03/2023
At Wärtsilä we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in innovative technologies and lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. Our team of 17,000 professionals, in more than 200 locations in 68 countries, shape the decarbonisation transformation of our industries across the globe. Read more on www.wartsila.com
Executive Engineer, Service (Mech.) Dhaka jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.