Regency Centers Australia Australia
2 months ago
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Bellevue, WA, USA
Friday, January 27, 2023
About the Company:
Regency Centers Corporation (Nasdaq: REG) Regency Centers is a preeminent national owner, operator, and developer of shopping centers located in suburban trade areas with compelling demographics. Our portfolio includes thriving properties merchandised with highly productive grocers, restaurants, service providers, and best-in-class retailers that connect to their neighborhoods, communities, and customers. Operating as a fully integrated real estate company, Regency Centers is a qualified real estate investment trust (REIT) that is self-administered, self-managed, and an S&P 500 Index member. For more information, please visit
About this Opportunity
Regency Centers is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join our regional office in Bellevue, Washington. The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will provide a variety of diversified and... confidential administrative and support services to the Vice President, Market Officer to ensure maximum efficiency of daily administrative operations andwill also administer and communicate basic decisions on behalf of office leadership, when appropriate.
• Serve as assistant for leasing by preparing all lease documents (e.g. drafting, formatting), modifications, proposals, and correspondence; interpret leases and related documents; collaborate with Legal department to ensure such documents are completed correctly.
• Oversee administration processes to ensure smooth daily operations, and provide administrative support such as word processing, filing, copying, travel arrangements, scheduling appointments, planning scheduled events, ordering supplies, completing time-sheets and updating personal electronic devices according to business needs.
• Process contracts, vendor agreements and/or leases to ensure that they are properly assembled and distributed to appropriate parties, and handle accounting-related responsibilities such as expense reports, check requests, invoice processing, etc.
• Operate personal computer and utilize a variety of software packages to prepare correspondence, presentations for high-level business meetings, reports, spreadsheets, etc.
• Answer and field incoming telephone calls, interact with high-level personnel and respond to inquiries from internal and external customers.
• Serve as a liaison to Human Resources to implement corporate communications, office-wide updates to the company, and employee on/off-boarding.
• Prepare annual office budgets; monitor variance budget reports to ensure expenses remain in budget.
• Work on special projects/assignments as designated during the year.
• Associate's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Communications, Office Management or related field from an accredited university
• At least five (5) years of experience as an executive assistant/secretary to top management
• Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, and ability to quickly learn new systems
• Notary Public (or willing to obtain once hired)
• Prior experience in the commercial real estate industry (i.e. retail, office, or industrial properties)
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
• Prior experience with real estate contract and/or lease documentation
• Experience using Bluebeam software, DocuSign, and HotDocs
• High level of professionalism and integrity; must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately
• Strong attention to detail and organization, with the ability to prioritize and manage time/tasks effectively
• Capable of precise verbal and written communication with all levels of internal and external customers, even when under time constraints
• Must have good customer and task focus coupled with interpersonal savvy
• Must have a high energy level with a positive, upbeat attitude and enjoy interacting with people
• Must be a proactive and capable problem-solver, working to anticipate the needs of others
• Able to work at times with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, paid parental leave and compassion leave, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts, flexible paid time off, and paid holidays.
• Washington Residents: Regency Centers carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate's education, training, and experience. The Bellevue hiring salary range for the Executive Assistant/Office Manager position is between $61,000 and $74,000 annually. The base salary is just one component of the total rewards package offered to our employees, including eligibility for a 10% target bonus opportunity. The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
• Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
• Pay Type
• Bellevue, WA, USA
Share this job:
• Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search
Executive Assistant and Office Manager Australia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.