The Mill Adventure
The Mill Adventure Sliema Malta
2 months ago
The Mill Adventure is a start-up with the ultimate mission of building awesome products that will change the way the iGaming industry operates. We started our journey in 2019, with the vision of building a technology driven organisation and creating a team consisting of the best of the best specialists in their respective fields.
Today, we provide a complete gaming platform, including licences and operations, for rapid deployment and success in iGaming. Our team of 35+ technology and iGaming experts is guided by passion for invention, operational excellence and commitment to improve the inefficient.
We trust and value our team and we strive to accommodate the right working conditions for each individual, in remote, office based or mixed models. We see the strength in being different and embrace the cultural diversity existing in our group.
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join in our efforts of creating state of the art, user... friendly web applications.
The selected individual will be responsible to:
• Develop, program, test, and maintain web applications including, but not limited to websites, landing pages and components using the latest technologies and tools including HTML5, CSS3 and related technologies.
• Understand user experience prototypes and/or design mockups and ability to write HTML and CSS code from them.
• Have a component based approach to application development using a headless CMS to configure and put together said components.
• Help solve technical problems around web application design, performance, scalability, and stability.
• Write high quality code using proper coding standards.
• Demonstrate ability to successfully work in a small, innovative, and creative team.
• Record and track changes regularly throughout the development lifecycle using source control (Git) and issue tracking (JIRA).
• Share knowledge about new technologies with the team and facilitate the implementation of such technologies across projects.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
• Ability to work under pressure and with short timelines.
Nice to have:
• Experience building web applications in the Angular ecosystem (TypeScript, RxJS, etc).
• Experience working with REST or GraphQL backend services.
• Experience developing iGaming web applications.
• Experience with NodeJS development.
• Experience with Git source control.
Our general expectations are:
• high communication standards - participate in team chats, provide help when someone needs, ask for help when needed, participate in internal discussions and chats with stakeholders
• pro-activeness - plan your own work, seek for new tasks, participate in activities beyond primary tasks, eg. monitor alerts, help in questions from your area of expertise
• professionalism - provide high quality of work, seek and suggest improvements
• kindness - be good to others
• A lean, focused company, offering a flexible working environment
• The opportunity to work with and learn form a highly skilled, talented team
• A great company culture, where accountability is innate, transparency is key and competency is virtue
• Being part of a small, tight knit, caring community
• Laptop and Peripherals budget
• Private health insurance
• Learning budget.
• Parking/transport or co-working allowance.
• Company wide and team based get togethers
Senior Front-End Developer Sliema jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.