Wiley Melbourne VIC Australia
2 months ago
Location: Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne, Australia
Company: Wiley Edge
Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion; it’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
Wiley Edge is the emerging talent and reskill training partner for public and private organizations across the globe.
Futureproofing is more important than ever. The pace of change is on the up, widening the gap between the skills needed and their availability in the workforce. More than 40 institutions in North America, EMEA and APAC, from government agencies to tier one investment banks to fintech’s, have used Wiley Edges solutions to meet this challenge.
About the Role:
We are seeking for an HR Manager APAC who will have responsibility for providing a responsive, proactive HR service to APAC... Alumni at Wiley Edge and its Trainees across Singapore, Hong Kong & Australia
How you will make an impact:
• Provide HR service covering a comprehensive HR remit including, advising on employment law, policies and employee relations Workday help cases, contractual terms and conditions, reward and retention, annual appraisal procedures and performance management
• Lead on practices and provide expert guidance and support to senior leaders and line managers in the areas of performance management, employee relations, employee attendance, employee engagement, diversity & inclusion, policy development and HR compliance
• Full responsibility for day-to-day management of HR operations, developing and implementing HR processes, procedures and systems and directly contributing to the long-term strategic objectives of Wiley Edge
What we look for:
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Extensive HR generalist experience in a HR Manager or Business Partner role, ideally within a complex and fast paced environment; Educational services experience preferred
• Excellent employment law knowledge and exposure to complex employee relation issues - including performance management, redundancies, change programs and TUPE; strong understanding of legal implications and the ability to plan and deliver accordingly. Australian knowledge is essential, knowledge of other countries in APAC will be ideal.
• Effective leadership and management skills
• CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
• The ability to understand business strategy/aims/goals and to recommend approaches that support the strategy, challenging the status quo where necessary
• Strong influencing skills and with the gravitas to command professional respect at all levels
• Be able to demonstrate, promote and articulate the highest levels of integrity and appreciation of the importance of ethics and compliance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including advanced business writing ability
Enabling Discovery, Powering Education, Shaping Workforces.
We clear the way for seekers of knowledge: illuminating the path forward for research and education, tearing down barriers to society’s advancement, and giving seekers the help they need to turn their steps into strides.
Wiley may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: our people. We are willing to challenge the status quo, move the needle, and be innovative. Wiley’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations across the globe in more than 40 countries
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
HR Manager-APAC Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.