Apptio Kraków Poland
2 months ago
As an organization, Apptio has a very strong culture; it is open, transparent, and very customer focused. Leaders in the organization consistently showcase the following key attributes and look to build teams that embrace these qualities every day:
• Growth Mindset
• Dealing with ambiguity and change
• Take ownership and has accountability
• Foster an inclusive environment
You: You are a creative problem solver with a passion for compensation and data analytics. You have a good working knowledge of global compensation concepts and principles. You are methodical, organized and have a bias for action to achieve compensation deliverables from design, execution, and delivery. You are collaborative and can interact with diverse groups at all levels of the organization.
Us: Come join Apptio’s Human Resources team as Manager, Global Compensation and help us revolutionize the way we attract, retain, and motivate our people. Our culture is set on a growth mindset... where you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the team and company. We are always looking for ways to continuously improve and have fun while doing it!
Apply your leadership skills, extensive knowledge of excel and compensation principles to:
• Lead the development, implementation and administration of global compensation programs, policies and processes, including survey participation, job evaluation/classification, pay structure development, and incentive plan design.
• Manage and mentor a compensation analyst in the day-to-day performance of their job.
• Oversee the annual compensation planning process, quarterly and annual bonus payment cycles, using Workday, Apptio’s HRIS system of record.
• Ensure that global compensation programs remain market competitive, internally equitable and aligned to business needs using survey sources such as Payfactors, ERI and Radford.
• Develop, maintain, and document our compensation structure, processes and programs and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and companywide compensation initiatives.
• Develop cost models, analysis, and plan design recommendation on a variety of global compensation programs.
• Maintain Apptio’s equity (stock) database and administer the stock program.
• Partner with key stakeholders in recruiting, HR, legal, finance and accounting on compensation and equity programs and processes.
• Lead special projects and develop senior level presentations and communications.
• Be able to prioritize competing demands to support multiple initiatives and stakeholders.
• BA/BS degree in an HR or quantitative-focused major or relevant experience.
• Minimum of five (5) years working compensation experience, preferably within the technology industry.
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Compensation Management Specialist (CMS) preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of compensation principles, concepts and global regulatory requirements.
• Experience as a people manager.
• Advanced Excel skills and strong knowledge of Word and Powerpoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Workday and Payfactors experience are a plus.
• We are a well-established product company, and your role will be to ensure we are still at the very top of our software categories!
• Opportunity to work with great minds on cloud-native solutions
• Clear career ladder with technical and managerial paths
• Great private health care for you and your family
• Generous life insurance
• Sport card - just in case you want to go to a gym, swimming pool, or cross-fit
• 15 first days of sick leave in each rolling 12 months - paid 100%
• Freedom to choose contract: UoP and B2B
• Employee Assistance Program is designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could affect your home or work life, health, and general well-being. Fully confidential, available for you and your family members.
• Flexible working hours
• Amazing office on the 9th floor of brand new Fabryczna Office will give you a space to meet your new colleagues. We work in hybrid mode - one / two days from the office. Coming to the office is voluntary at this point.
• Bookable parking space
• Entertainment at the office - pool table, PlayStation, and even Prosecco!
• Team and Office celebrations
• After five years of employment –additional five days of annual leave/year
• Work-life balance – we understand and support the importance of striking a healthy balance between your work and personal life
• Sweet Mondays and Fruit Wednesdays. Because of course! :)
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Global Compensation Manager Kraków jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.