Veeva Systems Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation . As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Data & Analytics in the Asia Pacific is a new Veeva venture with the aim of using Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning to help Life Sciences improve healthcare engagement and patient outcomes. If you are excited about building a new offering in a start-up environment, developing and scaling analytics solutions, and working with a diverse, international group of expert colleagues, then this role could be right for... you.
The Consultant, Commercial Analytics, Asia will help build the commercial analytics agenda for the region. You will be central to building innovative solutions using new technologies. The role will see you involved in the execution of analytics projects for various pharma and healthcare stakeholders in Asia.
This is a great opportunity for natural problem-solvers who are seeking a fast-paced, agile work environment. We care about a great cultural fit. You should enjoy working quickly in multicultural teams. If you are excited about data, life sciences, and working for a fast-growing tech company, we are an optimal fit.
What You'll Do
• Participate in the design, development, and delivery of analytics consulting projects
• Design and execute end-to-end advanced analytics components
• Assist in the development of scalable analytical approaches and contribute to the improvement of tools and systems
• Develop reports that interpret market opportunities, trends, and unmet needs
• Deliver actionable recommendations by utilizing analytical models and frameworks
• Build and nurture a network of internal subject matter experts to connect internal sources on external insight topics
• Build actionable dashboards to drive decision-making in strategy design
• Automate reporting and scorecard to reduce reporting time in strategy execution
• Identify any risks and mitigation plans for successful and timely project execution in a compliant manner
• University degree
• 2-3 years experience in using analytics to create insights
• Pharmaceutical or healthcare experience
• Consulting firm experience
• Highly proficient in Tableau and working with large datasets
Nice to Have
• Familiar with Agile and working in a Scrum Team
• Experience in Real-World Evidence
Perks & Benefits
• Health & Medical Benefits
• Flexible Personal Development Benefits
• Wellness Program
• Veeva Giving
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world. Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances
Consultant, Commercial Analytics, Asia Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.