GE Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
2 months ago
Job Description Summary
Within this 2 year program you will provide HR support for client group Leaders, Managers and Employees on organizational and employee matters, HR process expertise and other general HR activities. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Focused on execution of standard enabling activities/provision of advice subject to policy and work routines within an enabling discipline.
• Partner with HR team and employees on multiple human resource issues, including the following: policies, legislation, processes, and practices.
• Ensure thorough knowledge of company policies and procedures and apply in compliance with government and the Spirit & Letter requirements.
• Provide dedicated support and guidance to HR Business Partner including but not limited to: HR requests related to employee onboarding & exits, employee data maintenance, leading new hire orientations, HR data reporting.
• Own key HR... related tasks in collaboration with COEs and local partners, including payroll, benefits, and HR operations, to deliver high quality service to client group.
• Build, run, and analyze ongoing reports through HR reporting tools, including partnering with the reporting COE when required.
• Provide dedicated guidance on HR fundamentals and processes, mastering HR tools and systems and guiding the HR function towards a more digitized and simplified way of managing workforce.
• Prepare, analyze and report HR monthly KPIs and metrics, support action plan.
• Continually drive employee data accuracy and data integrity in HR tools and make updates as necessary.
• Maintain and protect data integrity and confidentiality with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
• 0 - 1 years of experience in Human Resources functions
• Workday system experience is preferable
• Advanced Excel skills
• Desired Characteristics:
• Strong problem-solving skills; ability to assess situations & to make judgments based on practice or previous experience.
• Passionate, employee advocate who wants to make a difference by helping employees succeed.
• Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels.
• Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness
• Supportive team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
• Flexible and willing to support HRBPs in their roles, willingness to grow as a HR professional
• Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance & confidentiality.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
• Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
• Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Human Resources Early Career Trainee Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.