Paintgun Berlin Germany
2 months ago
Position: German Native Copywriter (Freelance)
Paintgun is on a mission to revolutionize how digital ads are produced by creators and teams, launched by technology, and accessed by the world's largest mobile app publishers.
We help our clients produce and launch ad campaigns across social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Google, etc. We deliver winning ads by utilizing deep data analysis to catalyze our weekly design sprints. Our methodology of high-tempo creative testing has successfully boosted User Acquisition for brands like Canon, Cleo, Current, Invstr, Lingoda, Polaroid, and many more.
Next to our agency work, we are building a creator platform. This platform rewards creators with commissions. One creator can earn 2-3 monthly salaries—with one video! Gig work isn't going anywhere, but Paintgun offers a new way to capitalize on and reward creative endeavors.
• Writing killer copy that evokes the client’s tone and style of voice – meeting brand... expectations and word limitations
• Developing an understanding of key audiences to recommend strategic/creative solutions to the team and improve copy
• Providing best practices and guidance on how to leverage copy to target customers/consumers and optimize performance
• You are a native German speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You have previous experience of writing copy for paid social
• You're an internet culture fanatic with excellent knowledge of trends
• A nice team with passionate professionals
• Dog friendly office
German Native Copywriter/Freelance Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.