Bradfield Consulting Lagos Nigeria
2 months ago
• Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out.
• diagnosis, treatment, and referral where necessary.
• Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
• Prescribe, administer, and dispense medication and supplements in accordance with national and local regulations.
• Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
• Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
• Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
• Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments like child immunization.
• MBBS from any National or State recognized university.
• 3 years of practice experience as a doctor.
• Completion of compulsory internship and national service or exemption.
• Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.