Myrtle Management Consultants
Myrtle Management Consultants Port Harcourt Nigeria
2 months ago
New Business and Client Management:
• Sourcing, nurturing, and originating business prospects with coverage for all of Nigeria and Africa;
• Acting as a point of contact for existing and prospective Myrtle clients;
• Sourcing new business, developing business prospects, closing deals, managing relationships with external contacts including clients, consultants, and suppliers
New Prospect Development:
• Research, produce and submit Concept Papers, solicited and unsolicited Project Proposals, Public and Private Sector Expressions of Interest EOI, Request for Proposals RFP, Competitive Bid Tenders whilst ensuring submitted proposals and bids are fully compliant and contain all requested documentation
New Project Development:
• Receive, evaluate, and deal appropriately with prospective project correspondence post and e-mails, including an element of autonomous decision-making based on Myrtle's normal practice
• Responsible for follow-up inquiries and information... requests related to project development work in a timely, efficient, and effective manner.
• Define, articulate, and submit Technical and Financial Proposals based on a working budget costing, professional fees, and third-party expenses for prospective projects.
• Negotiate, agree, and close financial aspects of engagements based on standard Myrtle charge-out rates.
• Responsible for all aspects of the New Project Team’s mobilization with monitoring of financial records relating to expenditure.
• Prepare presentations for Prospective Projects using, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Project Organization and Management.
• Research, draft and produce high-quality Project output deliverables: Project Initiation Report PIR, Assessment Report, Gap Analysis, Outline Strategic Business Case OSBC, Investment Memorandum IM, Training Curriculum, Business Process Manual BPM, Financial Model, etc. based on specific requests from clients.
• Supervise and manage administrative aspects of Myrtle project work through oversight and line-management of Consultants, Support Staff; setting deadlines, guidance in collation and compiling information required for reports, preparation and production of reports, direction in conducting library and internet-based research and production of PowerPoint presentations
• Plan and organize Project functions including liaison with Myrtle employees internally, clients, suppliers, Consultants, and other stakeholders externally as appropriate.
• Manage clients and External Consultants; establish and strengthen client relationships with a focus on excellence.
• Organize Project Team meetings and teleconferences; attend and prepare meeting minutes, agendas, and relevant paperwork; ensure documents are distributed in a timely fashion; ensure issues and risks are escalated promptly
• First degree First Class or Second-Class Upper Division from a reputable University with a demonstrable record of academic achievement
• Strong analytical skills with at least 2 years of experience
• Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong public presentation and communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player.
• Must have pleasant telephone and good e-mail etiquette
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook, etc.
• Confident and assertive individual
• Educated with a University degree and perhaps a post-graduate qualification as well in a relevant discipline,
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent all-round IT skills;
• Proven Organisational skills, working in a calm, logical way to achieve tasks within set deadlines;
• Excellent skills in data collection, management, and analysis;
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with multiple colleagues, peers, and external clients; and ·
• A methodical and rigorous approach with a high level of attention to detail;
• Ability to relate to others and build relationships, networking skills
• High emotional intelligence
• Ability to manage multiple projects whilst paying attention to details
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, in English both verbally and in writing
• Ability to think creatively and independently and to take initiative to solve problems;
• Ability to motivate yourself to work independently and fit well within a team;
• Confident and enthusiastic, and able to inspire others and enjoy working hard to make a difference
Port Harcourt Nigeria
Junior Associate Port Harcourt jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.