Flix Sofia Bulgaria
2 months ago
We are looking for a motivated and driven Junior Controlling Manager who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
• You are part of our Controlling team who is responsible for the controlling of our business in Germany/Austria/Switzerland
• You support the budget and forecast processes of the business unit and simulate scenarios for strategic planning
• You support our business by conducting planned/actual comparisons, analyzing cost structures and recommending actions based on this
• You create transparency regarding the company’s performance and economic proficiency on an operational and company level by compiling the monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing in close cooperation with the accounting team
• You come up with your own ideas how processes can be constantly optimized and work on the implementation of those improvements
• You are in close contact with our business... colleagues and engage in active business partnering
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Controlling or related field of study
• You have an experience of 1-3 years (recommended) in Controlling, Corporate Finance, Consulting or Auditing, ideally in an international environment
• You have a very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, and experience with ERP systems
• You have strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills and a structured, agile way of working
• You are proactive, focus on achievement and are highly flexible
• You are fluent in English; German and every other language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
• You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
• Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
• Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
• Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
• We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
• Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit
Junior Controlling Manager Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.