Citi Paris France
2 months ago
The main responsibility of the CSIS France Security Manager is to manage and coordinate the Security & Safety services across the assigned geographical area for all Citi businesses.
The CSIS France Security Manager is responsible for the development and conformity to policies, strategies and standards as defined by Citi and its regulators.
The main goal of the position is to ensure the protection of the Company's integrity and reputation as well as to safeguard its customers, employees, assets and the shareholder's interests through policy and procedure development, enforcement and emergency planning.
The CSIS France Security Manager needs to ensure that Security/Safety Services meet business requirements, local legal regulations and adhere to Citigroup Policies and Procedures and needs to verify the quality of compliance with Security and Safety standards/procedures by performing on-site reviews.
The CSIS France Security Manager undertakes Risk Assessments of all... Company (Citi) sites in the assigned area.
The direct reporting line for the CSIS France Security Manager is to the CSIS Western Europe Cluster Security Manager.
This is a position with high visibility, requiring a high level of professionalism, leadership and experience as well as the ability to interact with senior members of all divisions within the company.
The CSIS France Security Manager is considered a subject matter expert, with a strong knowledge of security as well as a good understanding of business processes in Citi. The position requires interaction with external vendors, third party staff, as well as working with staff from various countries and backgrounds.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
• The CSIS France Security Manager is responsible for the management of security in France, with oversight for Luxembourg and Belgium
• Responsibility for maintaining a high level of customer service to the business, the continued growth and development of staff, as well as the quality assurance of CSIS work product for the team(s).
• Ensuring that business goals, prioritization and results established by the CSIS EMEA Director of Security are maintained through effective allocation of resources and productivity.
• Budget responsibility for security related expenses in the assigned geographical area.
• Managing the entire security cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Responsibility for the day-to-day administrative and direct management responsibilities of security staff. This includes disciplinary, budgetary and coordination efforts for the area and staff. As directed, the CSIS France Security Manager will take on special projects and assignments on behalf of CSIS globally.
• Build relationships with country stakeholders and in-country business contacts.
• Maintain contact with law enforcement authorities and OSAC (Overseas Security Advisory Council) and others to obtain and exchange relevant security related information.
• Ensure adherence to CSIS security and safety policy and standards. Key Responsibilities:
• Conduct Security Assessments for all Citi sites and buildings in France, Luxembourg and Belgium.
• Analyse and assess security situations for all managed countries and develop appropriate programs.
• Assume responsibility for corrective action items and issue policy exceptions where applicable.
• Manage vendor non-employee CSIS staff and control room functions, as well as guarding.
• Work with business representatives in non CSIS represented countries to ensure full security functions.
• Receipt all security related invoices for France.
• Discuss and agree security related investments with the country businesses.
• Perform the Safety oversight role to ensure that safety assessments are updated and roles are assigned (e.g. fire wardens), trainings are performed as well as fire drill exercises are performed as required.
• Prepare and conduct operational readiness exercises.
• Select and manage security related vendors (security staff, security systems etc.).
• Assume responsibility for security related vendor contracts and
• Work with procurement on new contracts and contract extensions.
• Responsibility for security related systems (access control, CCTV, alarm systems).
• Manage and prepare for possible emergencies (e.g. demonstrations or unrest which may impact Citi).
• Review and investigate all security related incidents and ensure they are reported.
• Assume responsibility for CSIS MCA processes in the country.
• Provide Support for Audits (e.g. data center certification audits, Internal reviews, external authorities reviews).
• Provide Executive Protection as requested and lined out by CSIS. Manage and co-ordinate activities with Police/Embassies and all other pertinent parties.
• Review new Citi sites and advise regarding the security related fit-out for site relocation projects.
• Enhance Security/Safety awareness in the business (e.g. Security Awareness week, newsletters, trainings).
• Participate in EMEA CSIS initiatives and projects, as well as rollouts.
• Driving and implement security solutions across participating teams and departments.
• Liaise with the CSIS Investigative Unit where applicable.
• Establish and maintain relationships and contacts with local law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
• Assume the security lead role in the crisis response team. Development Value:
• Opportunity to perform a unique function interacting on many levels.
• Exposure to EMEA regional and US CSIS senior management.
• Position is also visible externally networking with peers and others in the security sector as development opportunity. Person Specification
• 5 Years relevant work experience
• Subject matter expertise in security installations and technology
• Understanding of general security and specific datacenter operational processes Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal English language and ability to communicate and influence at an appropriate level
• Willingness to travel
• Willingness to be reachable 24x7
• Ability to work independently in the position
• Good organizational skills, ability to work und pressure and prioritise within aggressive deadlines
• Leadership skills and competence to manage remote locations and team members
• Ability to assert CSIS security standards within local businesses
• Good computer literacy
• Capability to run projects successfully in a complex security environment
• Strong decision making
• A strong team player possessing leadership traits and established relationships and contacts with local law enforcement and intelligence agencies. Qualifications:
• College level education/University degree
• Background in security business Competencies
• Ability to successfully manage, coordinate and direct team members
• Sound knowledge and experience of security systems
• Result driven
• Strong interpersonal and development skills
• Ability to work independently
• Project management, problem solving, organisational and planning skills
• Demonstrated ability to improve efficiencies
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Persistence -------------------------------------------------
Job Family Group:
Corporate Services -------------------------------------------------
Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
CSIS Security Manager Paris jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.