Accenture Philippines Cebu City Cebu Philippines
2 months ago
The Meeting & Event Technology Associate works with our global team of event technology professionals to create event registration websites and email communications using Cvent, Accenture’s enterprise Meeting & Event technology platform.
Our Associate will work directly with event owners to design and develop sites using Accenture-branded assets and templates and configure the right system features and functionality to allow a smooth event attendee registration process.
• Design and develop attendee registration sites using Cvent Flex software, per event owner requirements
• Consult with event owners on system functionality, requirements and other relevant information to configure registration sites
• Manage integration of registration data with other relevant systems (i.e. Cvent’s Crowd Compass, Cvent’s OnArrival, Eloqua, On24, Salesforce, etc.)
• Follow team standard processes and operating procedures for consistent, compliant and efficient service delivery
•... Create and send event attendee communications using templates and event owner-provided content
• Test sites for accuracy and registration flow prior to sharing with event owners
• Collaborate with event owners on suggested site changes
• Create and send post-event surveys
• Create standard and custom event reports
• Record time supporting events for accurate reporting and billing
• Interact with Cvent Tech Support and Cvent Help Community to troubleshoot issues, as needed
• Participate in Accenture’s Cvent Super User community to share best practices in use of technology and service delivery
• Maintain proficiency of Cvent system through ongoing training
Cebu City Cebu Philippines
Jobs in Cebu City Cebu Philippines
Meeting and Events Technology Associate Cebu City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.