Hong Kong Sports Institute
Hong Kong Sports Institute Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
• Part-time General Practitioner
Part-time General Practitioner
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s designated organisation to provide the high performance training system for eligible sports. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Chief Medical Executive (CME), the General Practitioner will be responsible for the following duties:
• To provide clinical services for scholarship athletes;
• To provide professional guidance for therapists of sports medicine centre;
• To conduct the annual medical screening for scholarship athletes;
• To provide consultation for scholarship athletes on health care and prevention of disease and injuries; organize and implement workshop and lectures for athletes;
•... To provide consultation and advice for coaches on the issues on training related athletes’ health and injuries; and
• To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
• A registered medical practitioner with the Medical Council of Hong Kong for more than 10 years;
• Academic background and clinical experience in Sports Medicine are an advantage
• Knowledge of the prevention and treatment of sports injuries, and experienced in athletes on-field supports are an advantage;
• Knowledge of World Anti-Doping Agency’s (WADA) anti-doping regulations and experience are an advantage;
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
• Able to work well with the medical team;and
• Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please send the completed Application Form with indication of your expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: [email protected]. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20221228-PTGP in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Part-time General Practitioner Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.