ESF Career Site
ESF Career Site Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
ESF is now inviting candidates to register their interest for the following position in advance of our annual recruitment campaign. If you are eager to learn more about any similar opportunities in one of our schools, we recommend that you apply to be kept up to date with the latest openings!
The successful applicant will be a highly skilled teacher, with the ability to motivate, inspire and engage with students in creative and innovative ways, both within and outside the classroom – with the overall goal of ensuring excellent educational outcomes for our students. He or she will be a highly competent French speaker, with an accurate command of written French. The ability to teach French Literature would also be an advantage. Previous experience of IBMYP, IGCSE and IB Diploma would be helpful, though this is not essential for an applicant with the right overall skills set.
• Planning lessons to meet each student’s individual learning needs and ensure... excellent outcomes, in line with our Schemes of Learning;
• Using a range of appropriate strategies for positive classroom management, including the use of flexible groupings and structured inquiry, in line with the IBO philosophy;
• Using a range of well-considered resources, including digital technologies, to enhance learning;
• Maintaining a well organised and stimulating learning environment;
• Assessing students in relation to agreed learning outcomes, and providing clear and constructive feedback to students and their parents, using agreed South Island School reporting systems;
• Working closely with the Languages Faculty on future developments;
• Working as a tutor for a group of students if required, within the Pastoral Learning Curriculum;
• Engaging actively with the Values in Action and Making a Difference extra-curricular programmes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or
• Bachelor’s Degree, as well as a PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate of Education), or equivalent
What ESF can offer you?
• A competitive compensation package (Details can be found here).
• An excellent Continuous Personal Development (CPD) which focuses on growth mind-set.
• State of the facilities across all of our schools.
Our Secondary Schools:
King George V School
Sha Tin College
South Island School
West Island School
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date.
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities (senior-level roles, head of department, etc.) within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity. ESF will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, colour, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by local laws or regulations.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
Teacher of French– All Secondary School (Expressions of Interest) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.