Malvern College Hong Kong Limited
Malvern College Hong Kong Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
To provide support to teachers and other staff as required during the school year.
• Prepare teaching/learning/curriculum materials – photocopy, laminate, translate, create spreadsheets, input/collate data related to pupils, grades, resources;
• Cover classes where necessary and appropriate;
• Assist in staff duties during morning break, lunchtime, after school;
• Provide in-class learning support and language support as needed to individual/group of pupils;
• Accompany teachers and pupils on field trips to provide supervision;
• Assist Teachers and Learning Support Teachers with smaller groups within class;
• Attend school and departmental meetings – liaise with School Office regarding departmental needs;
School Activities Support:
An Educational Assistant should be able and willing to support a wide range of educational activities including but not limited to:
• Support for the school's co-curricular activities (CCA... programme. All members of staff are expected to support a minimum of one CCA per week;
• Accompany pupils during sports competitions;
• Assist with school performances during and after school hours, as required;
• Assist in the preparation and running of Open Day activities;
• Assist in translating for parents and teachers during parent consultation evenings, coffee mornings and other information sessions;
• Assist in collating/formatting documents – accreditation, evaluation;
• Assist in library duties regularly;
• Assist with beginning and end of term office activities such as preparing files, designing notice boards, distributing stationery; and
• Assist the office team with administrative tasks during term time as required.
• Degree or Diploma in Education is an advantage;
• Fluent English;
• Relevant experience in primary or secondary education is preferred;
• Experience working in an international school setting is preferred;
• Attention to detail, patient and helpful;
• Collaborative and prepared to work as part of a team;
• Sound organizational and time management skills;
• Basic level of IT skills;
• Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age, and ethnic background;
• Strong work ethic;
• Effective communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills;
• Commitment to high standards in teaching and learning;
• Immediately available is highly preferred.
How To Apply
Please send a letter of application with a cover letter and full resume including your current & expected salaries and notice period addressed to the Human Resources Department, Malvern College Hong Kong by clicking 'APPLY NOW' .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidential and for recruitment purposes only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. The final employment will be subject to pre-employment and child protection checks.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Malvern College Hong Kong (MCHK) opened its doors in August 2018 and will ultimately provide around 1200 places for both Primary and Secondary pupils. This co-educational day school will cater largely for international pupils, reflecting the truly multi-cultural nature of this vibrant city.
MCHK is located near the Science Park in the New Territories, with easy access by both road and rail from all areas around Hong Kong. With the added attraction of proximity to the Chinese University of Hong Kong as well as the Education University of Hong Kong, the area provides an excellent cultural and academic environment for teaching and learning.
Malvern College Hong Kong is an authorised International Baccalaureate World School and offers Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP).
To understand more of us, please visit http://www.malverncollege.org.hk/ or http://www.malvernpreschool.hk/ .
## More Job Information
• Education / Training
• Tai Po
• 1 year
• Diploma or equivalent
• Asso. Deg or High Dip
Educational Assistant (EA) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.