System One Boston MA United States
2 months ago
Sr. Biomedical Engineer
Location: Boston, MA.
Start Date: ASAP...
Duration: Direct Hire
Hours: Mon-Fri (2 days remote; 3 days in office)
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in Engineering
- 3-5 yrs. exp. in Med Device or IVD space
- Exp. with IVD design and development
- Exp. with design and development of disposables
- Exp. with plastics design
- Excellent Solidworks experience
- Molding and assembly processes exp.
- Exp. executing change controls and ECO's etc.
- Primary technical responsibility for the design, development and manufacturing support of a disposable microfluidic cartridge for use in a complex in-vitro diagnostic system
- Will have technical ownership of the design of a novel microfluidic cartridge for use in an in-vitro diagnostic device
- Develops complex test protocols; reviews, and rejects or approves test protocols developed by others, documents/reports findings, and provides corrective guidance
- Expertise in complex injection molded plastic part design and assembly techniques.
- Provides technical support to manufacturing and quality organizations to aid in the troubleshooting of reagent based non-conformities and corrective actions
Boston MA USA
Jobs in Boston MA United States
Sr. Biomedical Engineer Boston jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.