Jet2.com and Jet2holidays
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays England United Kingdom
2 months ago
What you will be doing...
Flight Planning and ATC Controller,
based at Low Fare Finder House at
Leeds Bradford Airport. This is a
working 4 days on 4 days off (2 days / 2 nights).
Jet2Holidays are delighted to offer new opportunities for
Flight Planning and ATC Controllers to join our team at Leeds Bradford Airport. You will play a key role in the heart of our busy
Airline Flying Operation,
Working as One Team to help ensure the day to day flying operation runs smoothly and is well-supported.
What will you do in the role?
Flight Planning and ATC Controller will
Take Responsibility for the day to day running of all operational aspects of the flying programme from a navigational perspective, including Air Traffic Control Slot Management, network updates and operational assistance as well as maintenance of the Company's flight planning system. You will also:
• Lead our Flight Planning and ATC team... in compiling accurate flight paperwork and reducing delays allocated to all Jet2.com flights in relation to Air Traffic Control regulations
• Work closely with the wider Operations Team to ensure our operation and service delivery are supported.
What are the key skills / experience you’ll already have?
Flight Planning and ATC Controller will be highly organised, have an analytical mind and an in-depth understanding of flight operations. You will have previous experience of working in an aviation environment and be computer-literate. You will also:
• Be able to read and assimilate technical data quickly and accurately
• Be adaptable to changing situations
• Be willing to work in a rostered position, with a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern to meet the demands of the flying programme.
What can we offer you?
We have been recognised as one of the
Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on
Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
• Competitive salary
• Contributory pension scheme
• 29 days holiday entitlement per annum (including bank holidays)
• 3 x salary life assurance
• Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
• Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
• Cycle to work scheme
• Access to mental health first aiders
• Annual pay review
• Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle.
We offer an
excellent remuneration package with
fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with
Careers With Us
Jobs in England United Kingdom
Flight Planning and ATC Controller England jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.