Softjourn Brasília - Brasilia Federal District Brazil
2 months ago
Softjourn is looking for a Site Reliability Manager / Devops!
About the project:
We’re creating a unified vertically integrated full-stack payment platform. The software provides a corporate card alternative with prepaid cards and digital/virtual cards, all connected through an intuitive web, mobile, or API-driven platform.
Time zone: GMT-3 (+/-1 hour)
• Strong experience with Linux and at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Go, C# .NetCore);
• Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes;
• Experience with cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS) as well as Infrastructure-as-Code tooling (e.g. Terraform) and CI/CD practices.;
• Familiarity with monitoring, tracing and logging tools (e.g. Zabbix, SumoLogic), including concepts such as SLI/SLO and error budgets.;
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues;
• Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team;
•... Experience with incident management and incident response;
• Experience with agile methodologies;
• Strong understanding of networking protocols and concepts;
• Strong understanding of security concepts and best practices;
• Strong understanding of distributed systems;
• Strong understanding of system performance metrics and how to interpret them;
• Ability to operate individually and as part of a team;
• At least upper - intermediate English.
• As a Site Reliability Engineer / Devops, you will be responsible for planning, production, and engagement with software developers and infrastructure engineers to integrate software development and delivery;
• Architectural oversight and ownership of web delivery stack - from the server/service to the end-user.;
• Continuous improvement of system and application monitoring and automation;
• Ensuring sufficient monitoring of infrastructure, systems, and application availability, performance, and capacity;
• Ensuring sufficient monitoring of the availability, latency, scalability, and efficiency of all services;
• Promoting availability and stability in a 24/7 high-availability environment;
• Participating in an on-call rotation (within regular working hours).
Don't hesitate and send us your CV at [email protected] !
Powered by JazzHR
Brasília - Brasilia Federal District Brazil
Jobs in Brasília - Brasilia Federal District Brazil
Site Reliability Engineer / Devops Brasília - Brasilia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.